Jeff Driskel

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
Yes....and the last time he coached against him, too.
not-listening-dumb-and-dumber-o.gif

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Yes....and the last time he coached against him, too.
OK so he'll probably win one every 6 or 7 years against Harbaugh too.....oh wait he won't stay that long.....And since ND is afraid to play Michigan anymore he won't have to worry about.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
OK so he'll probably win one every 6 or 7 years against Harbaugh too.....oh wait he won't stay that long.....And since ND is afraid to play Michigan anymore he won't have to worry about.
I think Urbs is 2-2 against Saban. That doesn't sound like total dominance to me, I guess it does to you.

Maybe Michigan can keep it within 4 touchdowns next year.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
What is it about slow, fat, boring, loser teams, offenses, and coaches that crete has such a penchant for? While we're discussing it, can anyone find a thread, or even a post he made that was complimentary of anything gator coach or play related? I'm searching and cant find one. He always seems to be nutswinging from some other team or coaches sack.

Has crete been a troll this entire time but we haven't figured it out? It would be one of the greatest troll jobs ever, he even got a guest spot on a podcast! Kudos to you master of trolldom.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
Do not know how to define troll, but I know one when I read one. Crete ain't no troll. Besides, he has done a great job at keeping this thread near the top of the board.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Do not know how to define troll, but I know one when I read one. Crete ain't no troll. Besides, he has done a great job at keeping this thread near the top of the board.

I agree. But he loves jerking off to some big 10 coaches.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
What is it about slow, fat, boring, loser teams, offenses, and coaches that crete has such a penchant for? While we're discussing it, can anyone find a thread, or even a post he made that was complimentary of anything gator coach or play related? I'm searching and cant find one. He always seems to be nutswinging from some other team or coaches sack.

Has crete been a troll this entire time but we haven't figured it out? It would be one of the greatest troll jobs ever, he even got a guest spot on a podcast! Kudos to you master of trolldom.

I am but I'm also old, fat and impatient :lol:.....in other words I pay people to fix them for me. I guess I could handle it.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Seriously Dude? Yes I try to have a little fun by giving an unorthodox pov from time to time. I've been on the circle jerk Gator message boards and thrown off of all of them. I've never been one to just follow along to be one of the guys.....It really doesn't make you look bigger, badder, cooler or whatever it is that people come to message boards for, to just follow along whether it's giving praise or flogging a dead corpse,...repeatedly.
I've been a fan of Gator football for near 35 years and a fan of CFB in general since I can remember. I've had friends who played at UF and associates whose sons have played at Florida.....far from a troll despite your best attempts to root me out, friend. Have a Merry Christmas and remember the ignore button next time you see me post....

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Seriously Dude? Yes I try to have a little fun by giving an unorthodox pov from time to time. I've been on the circle jerk Gator message boards and thrown off of all of them. I've never been one to just follow along to be one of the guys.....It really doesn't make you look bigger, badder, cooler or whatever it is that people come to message boards for, to just follow along whether it's giving praise or flogging a dead corpse,...repeatedly.
I've been a fan of Gator football for near 35 years and a fan of CFB in general since I can remember. I've had friends who played at UF and associates whose sons have played at Florida.....far from a troll despite your best attempts to root me out, friend. Have a Merry Christmas and remember the ignore button next time you see me post....
:yes:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
NFL.com reports that Driskel shows arm talent, strength and touch as well as flashes of anticipation at Senior Bowl. Will merit consideration as developmental candidate. Will be interesting to see what is said about Treon when .....oh, wait, Treon may not be good enough as a QB to be invited. Guess Jeff profited from all that extra Muschamp coaching.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Your last name is Driskel, isn't it? Still trying to rehabilitate your nephew in every other thread.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Driskel told Manning he could have that lab send those PED-packages to Driskel's house.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.