Jimbo hires Petrino

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
That will actually help them IMO. Not good for everybody else cause they already got the jimmy's and joes.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Jimbo will micromanage him and there will be a meltdown. The two idiots may even come to blows. Don't expect this disaster of an experiment to last longer than one year.

I do find it amusing that an "offensive genius" like Jimbo is now forced to hire another offensive genius.

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
Jimbo will micromanage him and there will be a meltdown. The two idiots may even come to blows. Don't expect this disaster of an experiment to last longer than one year.

I do find it amusing that an "offensive genius" like Jimbo is now forced to hire another offensive genius.
What are you talking about? These two are kindred spirits and will buy matching motorcycles to carry their coeds on and crash.
music video motorcycle GIF by Interscope Records

GatorInKnox

Founding Member
The Sicilian
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

To be fair, I would love to have an offensive genius at OC.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Until Ox’s predicted meltdown occurs, a petrino-led offense will be cause for concern. But yeah, hopefully egos and/or motorcycles will save the day.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Could be just what they need ,
if Jimbo can leave the OC and DC (DJ Durkin) alone to do their thing.

They have the talent, depth and some experience.

Last edited:

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I don't know about Fisher being a genius -- I know, I know -- but I do think Petrino can call plays. Say, do we have a genius calling plays? Nah, forget it. We take only squeaky clean playcallers.

Man, the SEC West is going balls to the walls to win games.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
It’s an upgrade, but I’m not sure it changes all that much. Fisher is still an ED-laden loser whose wife is suddenly following the entire Lsu football team on Twitter.

All this does is give our upgraded defense the chance to crush them both again when we play at Kyle Field in ‘26, ‘27 and ‘30.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Two of the biggest egos in the game that each think they invented offensive football. What could possibly go wrong?
Comments Reaction GIF by Texas A&M University

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I figured Petrino would be a shoe in for LSU after current events :grin:

OBG

Lifetime Member
Nov 14, 2017
I think this has disaster written all over it. That place is already toxic with all the money they have invested in Jimbo with sh!t to show for it so far. And now you add in Petrino, which no other P5 school would sniff.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Does anyone know if Candi is in to Motorcycles?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.