Jimbo Resigns - will accept Texas A&M job

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Scott Frost is my prediction.
So you disappeared after you guys got your asses handed to you by Auburn, yet here you are again! Let me guess....you're gonna spank 'em this time, right?

Looking forward to seeing you guys get curbstomped a second time.

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
This. He'd kill at fsu. He should've been hired before Mullen. We're gonna be in trouble so long as he's there.
You guys are funny with this Taggart stuff, you must remember his time at USF and his soso season at Oregon with one of the top RB's in the country differently than I do

krisl648

Founding Member
Life Long Gator!
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Hey FSU.....I hear BUTTERS and Butch Jones are available!!!!!!

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
He can really recruit however. I hope they get someone other than Taggart.

Yeah, but FSU doesn’t need a good recruiter. The place pretty much recruits itself for the reasons that we’ve discussed on this board numerous times (friendly police force and administrators, low entry requirements, easy peasy classes regardless of your chosen major, FAMU girls right next door, etc.). What FSU needs is a good game day coach. If they ever get a great X’s and O’s guy, look out.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Oregon has offered Taggart a raise and 1 year extension. Would put him at 4 mil....FSU can pay better but will they?

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
So you disappeared after you guys got your asses handed to you by Auburn, yet here you are again! Let me guess....you're gonna spank 'em this time, right?

Looking forward to seeing you guys get curbstomped a second time.
sIU2ztz.jpg

AnObfuscator

Lifetime Member
Nov 20, 2017
Personally, I think they’re going to screw the pooch and higher Bama’s DC.

I hear Pruitt is persona non grata with FSU's administration, though. So probably not, unless they really can't find anyone else.

Omar's Coming Yo!

Gator til the grave
BANNED
Oct 6, 2016
You guys are funny with this Taggart stuff, you must remember his time at USF and his soso season at Oregon with one of the top RB's in the country differently than I do
He rebuilt a USF team that went 2-14 In conference the 2 years before He arrived. His Oregon team was averaging 50ppg almost 300 yards passing and 200 yards rushing before his top 2 QBs GOT hurt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.