Not open for further replies.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
PatDooleySucks;n236383 said:
Do you want to meet behind the PF at like high noon on Friday or something?

A thousand bucks on Durty.

divits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Actually, it's his fight. And I'll bet a thousand bucks...sight unseen....that he would kick your ass. Based on your posts it's just a feeling I have. I'm very perceptive that way. :thumbup:

Dec 10, 2014
divits;n236458 said:
Actually, it's his fight. And I'll bet a thousand bucks...sight unseen....that he would kick your ass. Based on your posts it's just a feeling I have. I'm very perceptive that way. :thumbup:

You probably would actually be pathetic enough to bet a chunk of change on a fight with two strangers stemming from some meaningless message board banter.

I'm pretty perceptive too, and I bet you'd never put that money on yourself in a fight. :lol:

divits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
PatDooleySucks;n236461 said:
You probably would actually be pathetic enough to bet a chunk of change on a fight with two strangers stemming from some meaningless message board banter.

I'm pretty perceptive too, and I bet you'd never put that money on yourself in a fight. :lol:

1.) Yes...yes I would.

2.) Oh, if it were me you could name your price. I'm a pretty confident dude. Although, I'd like to believe I have matured to the point that I am past giving in to something so base and primitive as getting in a fistfight.....but alas, I wouldn't bet on it. :brad:

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
The way PDS is so obsessed with me is quite flattering, and quite disturbing all at the same time.

You claimed i was a liar and made all this up, that was the entire point of your post. I respond by saying im not and tell you exactly how i know about the traffic infractions; the dude freaking talked about them on the 20 minute phone call where he cops to the charge!!! Then you respond by changing the narrative and implying your entire post was about a mistrial or appeal or whatever and nothing more. You said i was full of shi... That was all your post was about and what I was responding to. Please continue to go on and on about what you believe will happen in the future regarding a trial you weren't present for and please tell me more about how I need to know how to spell the perps name in order to properly come to a just verdict in the case. I told you his name was carlos bell, just not sure of the spelling of the last name. If you are a lawyer like you claim, and also like you indicated above, believe that I need to know how his name is spelled in order to be an effective juror then your even more hopeless than I thought. Yes we were given a copy of the jury instructions, the judge also read every word of them to us before we were sent into deliberate. They were pretty straight forward, and nowhere did they mention ensuring to remember the names or spellings of any of the witnesses or the defendant was a requirement for a just verdict. But again, please continue with your nonsense. Everyone on this message board gets a real kick out of watching you make an absolute fool of yourself.

Id also add how ironic it is that you claim im hung up on something when you keep referencing a thread about spring break that happened... wait for it... way back during spring break. You need to let it go man, just put on your big boy pants for a change and accept defeat like a man. At any rate, I've grown bored with your weak attempts to attack me, find some better material or move on.

Funny thing is I was actually starting to like PDS right before he got banned. He had sort of softened up, then apparently he went full retard one weekend :lol:

Dec 10, 2014
divits;n236446 said:
A thousand bucks on Durty.

divits;n236469 said:
Although, I'd like to believe I have matured to the point that I am past giving in to something so base and primitive as getting in a fistfight.....but alas, I wouldn't bet on it.

Attachments

• conv_3463.png
    conv_3463.png
    8.2 KB · Views: 64
Dec 10, 2014
Durty South Swamp;n236491 said:
That was all your post was about

My post was about three possibilities and legal pitfalls that you wrote about. You're a sensitive :wobble: so you honed in on the one about you being "full of ****."

please tell me more about how I need to know how to spell the perps name in order to properly come to a just verdict in the case

I think it's just etiquette to know the name of person you are handing such a profound sentence to.

But again, please continue with your nonsense. Everyone on this message board gets a real kick out of watching you make an absolute fool of yourself.

Id also add how ironic it is that you claim im hung up on something when you keep referencing a thread about spring break that happened... wait for it... way back during spring break.

They just passed the legislation to ban alcohol on the beaches in the last week, and you made a big stink about how it would never happen.

At any rate, I've grown bored with your weak attempts to attack me, find some better material or move on.

AKA, "I'm retreating as usual." I thought you were here all week?

Funny thing is I was actually starting to like PDS right before he got banned.

You sound jilted.

Durty you are not very good at message boarding. I can tell you are a sensitive, and I'll tone it down when directing responses toward you. It's not fair to the other posters, but it is what is.

By the way, my hat off to you sir. You didn't reference sucking or blowing or swallowing or fondling, etc. a penis in this response. I think you're starting to get it! :thumbup:

Attachments

• conv_3464.png
    conv_3464.png
    20.8 KB · Views: 59

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
yawn...

repeats every word i post back to me, complete with commentary - claims im the one obsessing

tells me i dont understand msg boards or posting in a thread - is disliked by virtually the entire board and just finished a month long banning

:lol:

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
You gurls need to kissy-kissy....
By ZACK McDONALD | News Herald Writer | Twitter: @pcnhzack
[h=5]Published: Wednesday, June 3, 2015 at 11:45 AM.[/h]
PANAMA CITY — A Bay County jury has convicted a 45-year-old Panama City man of raping a 14-year-old girl, according to the State Attorney’s Office.
Assistant State Attorneys Alicia Carothers and Devin Collier convinced jurors that 45-year-old Carlos L. Beale had sexual intercourse with a 14-year-old girl in May 2014, officials reported.
Beale was found guilty of lewd or lascivious battery and attempted lewd or lascivious molestation. He faces up to 20 years in prison when Circuit Judge Elijah Smiley sentences him June 15.

divits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member

You're denser than I thought.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
tumblr_inline_mt8m9idAZt1rbumi6.gif

Dec 10, 2014
Durty South Swamp;n236566 said:
yawn...

repeats every word i post back to me, complete with commentary - claims im the one obsessing

tells me i dont understand msg boards or posting in a thread - is disliked by virtually the entire board and just finished a month long banning

:lol:

Don't you see what's going on Durty? Don't you see that I'm secretly enamored with you and challenging you at every step, so you lavish attention on me?! :fear:

Dec 10, 2014
LagoonGator68;n236568 said:
You gurls need to kissy-kissy....
By ZACK McDONALD | News Herald Writer | Twitter: @pcnhzack
[h=5]Published: Wednesday, June 3, 2015 at 11:45 AM.[/h]
PANAMA CITY — A Bay County jury has convicted a 45-year-old Panama City man of raping a 14-year-old girl, according to the State Attorney’s Office.
Assistant State Attorneys Alicia Carothers and Devin Collier convinced jurors that 45-year-old Carlos L. Beale had sexual intercourse with a 14-year-old girl in May 2014, officials reported.
Beale was found guilty of lewd or lascivious battery and attempted lewd or lascivious molestation. He faces up to 20 years in prison when Circuit Judge Elijah Smiley sentences him June 15.

It sucks that everyone of those people will have to be doing this all over again ... (unless the unlikely event of a stipulation)

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
PatDooleySucks;n236595 said:
It sucks that everyone of those people will have to be doing this all over again ... (unless the unlikely event of a stipulation)

Think it may be time to swallow you pride and apologize for suggesting Durty was a liar?

Gulfstream

Founding Member
Mr. Breeze
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
PatDooleySucks;n236595 said:

And to think that I reasonably thought that brokeback was the stupidest poster on this board until this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator