3 star WR from Neptune Beach . 6'4" 195 lbs
Anybody know anything about this kid.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
In before Law has some sarcastic comment about WM being good at getting the 3 stars.

It would be nice to have some tall receivers that can go up and over defenders to make a catch.

ntcrze

Founding Member
Banned
Banned
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
Yes, First of all, he's not from Bradenton. He's from Jacksonville (actually Neptune Beach which is in the same county). He's tall, 6'4" and is nearly 200 lbs. He's also smart, judging from the offers he got. The most important thing is that he said yes. With the way things have been going lately, someone actually wanting to be at UF is a pretty big deal.

GatorSkin

Founding Member
Nord for President 2020
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah the 6'4" part sounds great but the fact that I had to scroll almost to the bottom of the list of WR's on Rivals to find him not so much.
It did say he was a stud at the IMG 7 on 7 tournament though maybe he will rise in the rankings a little.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
:bananadance:

He will be a 4* before he signs with UF.

Good get!

GatorSkin

Founding Member
Nord for President 2020
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
ntcrze said:
Yes, First of all, he's not from Bradenton. He's from Jacksonville (actually Neptune Beach which is in the same county). He's tall, 6'4" and is nearly 200 lbs. He's also smart, judging from the offers he got. The most important thing is that he said yes. With the way things have been going lately, someone actually wanting to be at UF is a pretty big deal.
Wow yeah don't know where I got Bradenton from good catch.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The kid looks like a man and has the size. The little bit of tape I watched showed solid hands. He likely showed off at FNL and earned an offer like Thompson did. He may actually be able to fit the athletic TE role as well.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n20225 said:
Will he decommit?

If Clemson offers him.....

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
NavetG8r;n20196 said:
In before Law has some sarcastic comment about WM being good at getting the 3 stars.

Law likes signing anyone but DBs, especially OL. Right now, I'm just glad we are adding 3 stars not losing them.

Not much more we can expect at the moment. No matter how much some try to pump, reality means that most will expect to see this miracle change in our offensive philosophy that is not a change in our offensive philosophy.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Nice to see some good news on the recruiting front for a change. :yes:

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
It never hurts to add a 6"4 receiver. This is the kind of receivers we need to be getting. After watching his highlight tape he actually looks better than earmon lane. This kid looks extremely underrated. I don't care that we've had a few db' s decomitted and a another scat back committed to Clemson. We don't need any more db' s right now and we just signed Powell we don't need another small rb. I don't care if he's a 3 star or a whatever star, watch his highlight tape and you'll see he looks like a ball player. Our last 3 committs have been needs and our last 3 decomitts were waste of scholarships. Things may not be as bad as they seem. And this is comming from a realist.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Also I don't know why they were making such a huge fuss over ray ray mcloud today? Really was everyone really that excited about him?

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
have read that he was recruited to play the B position and not WR

GatorSkin

Founding Member
Nord for President 2020
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator said:
Also I don't know why they were making such a huge fuss over ray ray mcloud today? Really was everyone really that excited about him?
Yeah I wanted Mcloud but not getting him isn't really a big deal he looks good not great.

ntcrze

Founding Member
Banned
Banned
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator said:
It never hurts to add a 6"4 receiver. This is the kind of receivers we need to be getting. After watching his highlight tape he actually looks better than earmon lane. This kid looks extremely underrated. I don't care that we've had a few db' s decomitted and a another scat back committed to Clemson. We don't need any more db' s right now and we just signed Powell we don't need another small rb. I don't care if he's a 3 star or a whatever star, watch his highlight tape and you'll see he looks like a ball player. Our last 3 committs have been needs and our last 3 decomitts were waste of scholarships. Things may not be as bad as they seem. And this is comming from a realist.
I think you are getting a little out there when you say a three star looks better than a five star. Who knows, it could be true, but I think you're still mad at Lane for changing his mind. We'll probably see Lane see the field this year since FSU only has one proven receiver. I just hope that taking this kid doesn't man that the coaches aren't confident about Campbell. Usually you try to get a mix, you know one tall, one small, one medium, just like Goldilocks.

ntcrze

Founding Member
Banned
Banned
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator said:
Well, yes. With the dearth of playmakers at UF, I do get excited over the prospect of one coming to Gainesville. The same feeling was felt last year about Adoree Jackson, he didn't pick UF either.

8802Gator

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
This is a good get for us. He will move up in the rankings as NSD gets closer. He has a great frame at 6'4 and 200 lbs. He has pretty good hands and moves well. Like Dude said he projects to play the "B" position in our offense. He is also not a decommit threat. The coaches like him and he loves Florida. Why else would he commit hours after getting the offer? His mom attended Florida too. Never hurts to have mom recruiting for ya.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator said:
what kind of competition does he play against?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator