Kalif Jackson

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJ;n20423 said:
He's not the fastest receiver. But he has really good height and catches the ball really well in traffic. And he scored a lot of touchdowns. We need guys that can do that. Check out the highlights below: https://www.hudl.com/athlete/2878287/highlights/90754375

He's not the most graceful, nor fastest on the field, but he does seem to have good hands and his height can't hurt. He will need to learn he can't take his helmet off and celebrate after touchdowns in college though.:rolleyes:

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator said:
It never hurts to add a 6"4 receiver. This is the kind of receivers we need to be getting. After watching his highlight tape he actually looks better than earmon lane. This kid looks extremely underrated. I don't care that we've had a few db' s decomitted and a another scat back committed to Clemson. We don't need any more db' s right now and we just signed Powell we don't need another small rb. I don't care if he's a 3 star or a whatever star, watch his highlight tape and you'll see he looks like a ball player. Our last 3 committs have been needs and our last 3 decomitts were waste of scholarships. Things may not be as bad as they seem. And this is comming from a realist.
Trey Burton was a 2 * before being upgraded to 3 at signing day... I would take a team of Burtons any day... that guy would do ANYTHING for the Gators!

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I don't care that this kid is tall, has a good head on his shoulders, has a 3.7 GPA, and actually wants to be in Gainesville, and is super excited about it. He runs a 4.6 - 40. Pathetic Muschamp, absolutely pathetic. Can't even get sub 4.5 - 40 recruits anymore :angry:

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
URGatorBait said:
I don't care that this kid is tall, has a good head on his shoulders, has a 3.7 GPA, and actually wants to be in Gainesville, and is super excited about it. He runs a 4.6 - 40. Pathetic Muschamp, absolutely pathetic. Can't even get sub 4.5 - 40 recruits anymore :angry:
if he can get open in college ball... That is all that matters... straight line speed isn't as important as game speed.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
URGatorBait said:
Nope, Muschamp is a failure.
Don't be such a pumper.

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n20439 said:
In before the decommit.
oxrageous commented
[COLOR=#366092 !important]06-13-2014, 07:15 AM[/COLOR]

I'd like to try and keep this place a little more positive until the season starts. Just a little.

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I looked at the 2013 draft and DeAndre Hopkins Clemson WR went to the Texans in the first round. At 6-1 214 he ran a 4.57 at the combine. Kalif will add weight strength and speed before he leaves UF.

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
URGatorBait said:
You sure you aren't Law in disguise?

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
URGatorBait said:
You should be ashamed of yourself gmd...ashamed!

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I guess I'm the final word on this issue. I like having the final word.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
crosscreekcooter said:
I guess I'm the final word on this issue. I like having the final word.
Pumper. :stickpoke:

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I used to have an irish setter that always had to have the last word. She would be barking at something and I woukld try to quiet her down. She would sit there looking at me and continue kind of barking under her breath

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
crosscreekcooter;n20601 said:
I used to have an irish setter that always had to have the last word. She would be barking at something and I woukld try to quiet her down. She would sit there looking at me and continue kind of barking under her breath

Kind of like my wife!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.