Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I think both are playing in the bowl.

Oct 5, 2014
Taylor appears to be a good kid and teammate with borderline NFL talent. Robinson has legitimate NFL size and skills but is the opposite of Taylor.
Not sure either will do well at the next level but both had to go at this point for opposite reasons

I wish both of them luck.

What he said..............

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Opens up two more spots.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We don't need two spots. Even if we can sign 32 (instead of 28 as some have suggested), we won't be near 85 total.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
KT strikes me as the kind of guy that the patriots steal late in the draft and ends up being twice as productive as anyone ever thought he would be.
So, once again, we wanted him to be drafted or signed by the Patriots because they will utilize his talent properly? Like Tebow, Brandon James, Jeff Demps, and all those others?

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Easley was the only one who I thought had a real shot. Although I really wanted Tebow to get a shot. Unfortunately, I think he's too injury prone and he just won't be able to stay healthy enough to have an impactful career.

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
So, once again, we wanted him to be drafted or signed by the Patriots because they will utilize his talent properly? Like Tebow, Brandon James, Jeff Demps, and all those others?
Not saying that at all. I think he's going to be better than people expect and I think the patriots are one of the teams that find value in the later rounds.

Tunaboat

4th & 34
Lifetime Member
Nov 22, 2015
GAF. Nobody from our team can't be replaced. If they don't want to stay, Happy Trails to You

Floridagator

Founding Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
In all seriousness, unless both of them light it up at the combine I see both going undrafted. Taylor is probably a 4.6 40 guy - those guys aren't in high demand.

Robinson is embarrassing on tape, and is a headcase to boot.

I see both of them trying out for teams as free agents next year.
I see KT as a 3rd -4th rounder. Can catch and block as well as carry. Gets the hard yard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator