Kelvin Taylor and Demarcus Robinson declare for NFL draft

Swamp Donkey

7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
KT strikes me as the kind of guy that the patriots steal late in the draft and ends up being twice as productive as anyone ever thought he would be.
So, once again, we wanted him to be drafted or signed by the Patriots because they will utilize his talent properly? Like Tebow, Brandon James, Jeff Demps, and all those others?

GatorJ

Hopeful
Easley was the only one who I thought had a real shot. Although I really wanted Tebow to get a shot. Unfortunately, I think he's too injury prone and he just won't be able to stay healthy enough to have an impactful career.

Bernardo de la Paz

Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
So, once again, we wanted him to be drafted or signed by the Patriots because they will utilize his talent properly? Like Tebow, Brandon James, Jeff Demps, and all those others?
Not saying that at all. I think he's going to be better than people expect and I think the patriots are one of the teams that find value in the later rounds.

Floridagator

In all seriousness, unless both of them light it up at the combine I see both going undrafted. Taylor is probably a 4.6 40 guy - those guys aren't in high demand.

Robinson is embarrassing on tape, and is a headcase to boot.

I see both of them trying out for teams as free agents next year.
I see KT as a 3rd -4th rounder. Can catch and block as well as carry. Gets the hard yard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.