Kentucky Post Game Presser

Omar's Coming Yo!

Gator til the grave
BANNED
Oct 6, 2016
You mean like this guy? NSFW BTW..

That will shut these kids down. They need to see that vision you're selling. It's like dating, If the woman doesn't believe in your vision she's not going to buy in to what you're telling her long term. No matter how "relentless" it is. Sure you'll get a few of the uglier ones but not top quality. This team doesn't respect this staff. Look at our problems. Suspensions, off the field problems, on the field disasters on defense and OL/QB. We need to treat these guys like men. No need to yell. We need Mullen to show them his vision can work. Once they buy in, get rid of those that don't by not renewing their scholarships and replace them with recruits.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Chief, youre still drunk.
(Not a chief, only authorized 3 beers on certain occasions)

I watched the game knowing we would lose - read it here first! After watching the first half with certain loss in mind, I was dumbfounded. We looked better, whether you like it or not. They scored on a busted coverage on a 3rd and long. We were on their side of the field almost every drive. Final score was most confusing but made since once it was over. It was a 21-16 game - which accurately represented that sloppy game. UK had their own issues - double digit penalties and multiple turnovers.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
(Not a chief, only authorized 3 beers on certain occasions)

I watched the game knowing we would lose - read it here first! After watching the first half with certain loss in mind, I was dumbfounded. We looked better, whether you like it or not. They scored on a busted coverage on a 3rd and long. We were on their side of the field almost every drive. Final score was most confusing but made since once it was over. It was a 21-16 game - which accurately represented that sloppy game. UK had their own issues - double digit penalties and multiple turnovers.

Go watch the films that break down what was going on. Surprised we didn't lose by more actually. They might have less talent but they were executing a lot better than us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.