Kentucky Post Game Presser

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Frank's might be the worst decision maker we've had at qb.

Mullen' s halftime interview was the worst one I've seen since chump adversity on the field freakout.
It was much worse. Chimp was psycho, but at least he cared, and was referring to the refs (adversity on the field) who were jobing us.

I'm not kidding when I say Mullen was demonstrating dissociation behavior. He wasn't upset or passionate at all and really seemed detached and missing the fact that his team was struggling. He didn't get angry at the question, but actually seemed confused why they would even ask it.

In psychology, dissociation is any of a wide array of experiences from mild detachment from immediate surroundings to more severe detachment from physical and emotional experiences. The major characteristic of all dissociative phenomena involves a detachment from reality, rather than a loss of reality as in psychosis.

Pablos Tunnel

Lifetime Member
Sep 23, 2017
He's had a full spring camp & fall camp to teach them how to practice properly and their still not doing it right? That sounds like coaching to me. :bananaburn:
You can not coach dedication, tenacity and heart. Most of this team lacks all three. These players have had three years to get better. SEC game at home with streak on the line and you shyt down your leg. Our linenen are soft and wuite frankly overmatched.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
The Zooker, the Chump, and Butters never lost to Kentucky. Those three stalwarts of the coaching profession never lost.

Ponder on that one a little bit.
Think any of those 3 coaches would’ve been within 4 TDs with that roster last night? It’s not apples to apples. This is the worst roster we’ve had since 1979.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
It was much worse. Chimp was psycho, but at least he cared, and was referring to the refs (adversity on the field) who were jobing us.

I'm not kidding when I say Mullen was demonstrating dissociation behavior. He wasn't upset or passionate at all and really seemed detached and missing the fact that his team was struggling. He didn't get angry at the question, but actually seemed confused why they would even ask it.

In psychology, dissociation is any of a wide array of experiences from mild detachment from immediate surroundings to more severe detachment from physical and emotional experiences. The major characteristic of all dissociative phenomena involves a detachment from reality, rather than a loss of reality as in psychosis.

I'm glad other people noticed. It was bizarre. I mentioned it in the chat box. He seemed to be watching a different game than us. Weird. It really worried me.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Think any of those 3 coaches would’ve been within 4 TDs with that roster last night? It’s not apples to apples. This is the worst roster we’ve had since 1979.

What's crazy is we have quite a few folks on here that said Mac was doing well at recruiting. I'm sure we can pull up the old threads. Trust the coaches part 3.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Well, we know Kentucky has one of the top running games (RB - Snell) in the SEC.
Unknown then, known now UK may have an excellent QB? He's developing well enough to wait to see how he does against other teams. Not our concern anymore.

If used full bore, Malik Davis, Kadarius Toney, Damien Pierce, Perrine, Krull, etc could elevate our offense if Mullen sticks with them. And that's a start.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member

Yes, and you FF are too FK'n stupid to see it or explain it. Anyone with half a brain and a glass eye would have seen Davis wide azz open.

gatorplank

Jul 28, 2017
Krull didn’t play a single snap yesterday that I can remember. Have to put him in the game for him to do something.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
This is the worst roster we’ve had since 1979.
This part is true. But no one wanted to hear it.

As for the other part, Mullinz is the only coach we've had recently to lose to Kintucky and the only one with a losing conference record (and will when he gets fired still) . Obviously, Butters or Chimp could lose to anyone but Zook killed the baby seals.

Last edited:

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
This part is true.

But no one wanted to hear it.
Then who wanted to come here and partake in the unrealistic expectations that follow this gig? We're way past being a force. Our facilities lag. The roster is terrible. You can argue the recruiting base, but everyone recruits Florida.

What sort of realistic pull did Stricklin have?

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
Then who wanted to come here and partake in the unrealistic expectations that follow this gig? We're way past being a force. Our facilities lag. The roster is terrible. You can argue the recruiting base, but everyone recruits Florida.

What sort of realistic pull did Stricklin have?
6 fvvvking mil per annum.

Omar's Coming Yo!

Gator til the grave
BANNED
Oct 6, 2016
We did not know the dline would take this big of a step back
Those paying attention to recruiting did. Underrecruiting DT and a bunch of 3*s at DE who only show up against lesser opponents. To win a NC you need A+ Talent + A+ coaching 95% of the time. A perfect balance we have C+ Talent and C+ coaching and it shows.

Omar's Coming Yo!

Gator til the grave
BANNED
Oct 6, 2016
Someone on here last night made a good point, that when Franks makes a quick decision he seems to do better than if he has 3-4 seconds in the pocket to make one. He just overthinks it. Doubt seriously at this point, that he’ll really improve much on this.
The system isn't 2nd nature yet. The reason why he's over thinking is because he has to right now. He doesn't know the playbook yet. It doesn't help that Mullens system is complex.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Well, we know Kentucky has one of the top running games (RB - Snell) in the SEC.
Unknown then, known now UK may have an excellent QB? He's developing well enough to wait to see how he does against other teams. Not our concern anymore.

If used full bore, Malik Davis, Kadarius Toney, Damien Pierce, Perrine, Krull, etc could elevate our offense if Mullen sticks with them. And that's a start.
That QB is trash. He is a turnover machine who cant throw w any semblance of accuracy. He is destined to be a WR if he makes the NFL. He isnt even one of the top5 Kintucky QBs in recent history.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.