Lane Kiffin signs extension

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Kiffin has won 29 games in his last 3 years in the SEC West. If you can’t see the difference between the two, I’m not sure what to tell you :lol:

I think you’re blinded by hate due to his immaturity earlier in his coaching career
If I am still alive when we hire our next coach I will give you 200.00 cash if they hire him. I should say even consider him but the way false rumors fly that would be hard to prove. This is even if he were to win a NC between now and then.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
If I am still alive when we hire our next coach I will give you 200.00 cash if they hire him. I should say even consider him but the way false rumors fly that would be hard to prove. This is even if he were to win a NC between now and then.

You got yourself a deal!

IMG_9875.gif

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Kiffin has had 4 very good seasons (2 at fau and 2 at ole miss). Also ole miss Is a doormat. No one is winning a sec title let alone national title at Ole Miss.
One could argue we’re now in the same boat especially with division dissolution

ted

Aug 24, 2019
It Has been posted by many on this board that Kiffin is a no talent ass clown that hates recruiting, can’t win a big game, will never win consistently, will never survive in the now nonexistent SEC West, has been fired from every job he has ever had, will never win a national championship, will never coach at Florida, and the only reason anyone would want him as our coach is that our last four coaches have been dog **** and LK looks brilliant by comparison. I don’t care what the future holds for Mr. Kiffin, I just hope that the vast majority of this group takes their meds next December when Ole Miss is in the CFP and UF is completing their 4th straight losing season.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I just hope that the vast majority of this group takes their meds next December when Ole Miss is in the CFP and UF is completing their 4th straight losing season.
Meds?

Cajun moron will be fired by then. This place will be in mass celebration.

And the guy who flopped at USC manages to finish 12th or something, I will be watching Kiffin and Company get their **** pushed in by --checks notes-- the same teams he can't beat in October. I will watch with the same joy I got from watching Clowntown get sodomized.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Meds?

And the guy who flopped at USC manages to finish 12th or something, I will be watching Kiffin and Company get their **** pushed in by --checks notes-- the same teams he can't beat in October. I will watch with the same joy I got from watching Clowntown get sodomized.
It’s truly embarrassing that we have so many Gators dreaming of mediocrity. I don’t know if we’ve hit bottom yet, but we can’t be far when a large portion of our fan base is jacking off at the thought of hiring that retard.
Embarrassed Tom And Jerry GIF

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
It Has been posted by many on this board that Kiffin is a no talent ass clown that hates recruiting, can’t win a big game, will never win consistently, will never survive in the now nonexistent SEC West, has been fired from every job he has ever had, will never win a national championship, will never coach at Florida, and the only reason anyone would want him as our coach is that our last four coaches have been dog **** and LK looks brilliant by comparison. I don’t care what the future holds for Mr. Kiffin, I just hope that the vast majority of this group takes their meds next December when Ole Miss is in the CFP and UF is completing their 4th straight losing season.
We know you crave his dong but this is a Gator site. You really should go to the ole piss site. There is a reason you are so attracted to him.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Meds?

Ole Miss won all its October games, bub. Keep trying. Keep framing the narrative that any coach but Saban or Smart is worthless because, well, Bama and Georgia are the only two teams winning titles lately. All the while we waste another 12 months on a worthless venture that's destined to repeat itself.

It's mind numbing to even have an argument like this where you and MJM imply Coach O is the only other guy who belongs in the discussion because he's the only other guy who's won an SEC title of late. I mean, no one else can break that barrier, right? But I'll look forward to your reply.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
He sure did, the same kind of meaningless 10 win season we had with Butters and others. I know we'd take that these days, but that's not our expectations here. It's great at Ole Miss.

Refresh my memory please.
What exactly are our expectations here at UF?

I know what my expectations are but I realized several years ago that mine differ from UF so I am curious to hear your thoughts.

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015
The Kiffin hate on this site is embarrassing. I wonder if you fuchtards will still be saying this same stupid shyt when Alabama hires him once Saban retires. He's a top 5 coach in all of college football but He gOt fIrEd aT USC oN the TarMAc WheN he WAs 28 aND lIKes PusSy.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
The Kiffin hate on this site is embarrassing. I wonder if you fuchtards will still be saying this same stupid shyt when Alabama hires him once Saban retires. He's a top 5 coach in all of college football but He gOt fIrEd aT USC oN the TarMAc WheN he WAs 28 aND lIKes PusSy.

If he had gotten pussy on the tarmac instead of fired, he's an automatic legend.

ted

Aug 24, 2019
We know you crave his dong but this is a Gator site. You really should go to the ole piss site. There is a reason you are so attracted to him.
Nope, just a coach that has a dynamic offensive, hires competent coordinators, blocks a kick once and while , acquires talent by any means necessary, and has the team in position to be in the top 12. Don’t care what the name is on the office door, just want elite football again. I just don’t have Kiffin Derangement Syndrome.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Nope, just a coach that has a dynamic offensive, hires competent coordinators, blocks a kick once and while , acquires talent by any means necessary, and has the team in position to be in the top 12. Don’t care what the name is on the office door, just want elite football again. I just don’t have Kiffin Derangement Syndrome.
Same could be said about alot of coaches out there. Whats different? Why arent you slob knobing them?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.