Lane Kiffin signs extension

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I wish we were making the same moves in the portal this year that lame kitten is making. Just saying...

But UF will never hire him no matter what happens, which I guess is a good thing in the end. I think he is a guy that can get you close enough to see and smell it but always just far away to never touch or taste it. A Mark Richt type.

We haven't even been able to see or smell it in so long we got peeps here drooling over him.
Oh we can smell something alright, but it ain't it

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
I wish we were making the same moves in the portal this year that lame kitten is making. Just saying...

But UF will never hire him no matter what happens, which I guess is a good thing in the end. I think he is a guy that can get you close enough to see and smell it but always just far away to never touch or taste it. A Mark Richt type.

We haven't even been able to see or smell it in so long we got peeps here drooling over him.
We have not signed the number of transfers or the quality (on paper but time will tell) of players that Ole Piss has, but that is not to say that UF is not attempting too, though we cannot be certain on that. Perhaps we have extended numerous offers and have not had the success of others. That we really will not know, but on the surface it does appear that we are not overly aggressive.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
This is a big week for transfer visits.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
We have not signed the number of transfers or the quality (on paper but time will tell) of players that Ole Piss has, but that is not to say that UF is not attempting too, though we cannot be certain on that. Perhaps we have extended numerous offers and have not had the success of others. That we really will not know, but on the surface it does appear that we are not overly aggressive.
"I have to disagree with you." While other teams are out there signing "quality portal players that actually ARE good enough to start at UF" we aren't picking up a whole lot. How do I know that? B/C we haven't signed "fu$%^% $hit" while others have.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
We clearly are not picking up very many portal transfers. I am not defending Karl in any way as he sux as a game day coach, my point was how many offers have we extended only to be turned down by many of these players who do not view UF as an attractive destination, whatever their reasons, for them to play football?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator