LaVar Ball: You can't win a championship with 3 white guys

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Indeed, sports medicine scientists believe these perfectly rounded glutes give Serena up to 23.79% more burst in certain situations. There's no way a white chick can compensate for that handicap.

D360-Featured-Image-Template-serena-660x400.png

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
Lavar keeps on digging:

Lavar Ball said:
“It’s not racial,” Ball said. “I can’t be racial. Some people just take it the wrong way and that’s OK – because that’s how the media (is). They try to twist it around because it’s more interesting when (they) say ‘LaVar is racist.’ Like I said, I stated my opinion of what I thought. The foot speed is just too slow to catch up with all the athleticism on the court.”

http://www.cbssports.com/college-ba...nt-win-title-due-to-white-players-not-racial/

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Jimmy the Greek rolls over in his grave, again.
Ironically Jimmy the Greek would apparently agree with LaVar Ball:

"The black is a better athlete to begin with because he's been bred to be that way, because of his high thighs and big thighs that goes up into his back, and they can jump higher and run faster because of their bigger thighs and he's bred to be the better athlete because this goes back all the way to the Civil War when during the slave trade...the slave owner would breed his big black to his big woman so that he could have a big black kid."
--
Jimmy the Greek Snyder

Also, I'm kinda wondering what "The Greek" is observing as the part of the "thigh" that is just below the back.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
For the record, passing/throwing is faster than running

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
https://www.yahoo.com/sports/news/report-nike-adidas-under-armour-150853271.html

Lonzo Ball will enter his rookie season in the NBA without a sponsorship deal from Nike, Adidas or Under Armour, only his family’s Big Baller Brand apparel...

“We’ve said from the beginning, we aren’t looking for an endorsement deal,” LaVar told ESPN. “We’re looking for co-branding, a true partner. But they’re not ready for that because they’re not used to that model. But hey, the taxi industry wasn’t ready for Uber, either.”

LaVar had been representing his son in the negotiations, and is now expected to reach out to other shoe brands, including Chinese apparel companies like Li-Nang.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Maybe he could get a deal with the Shark Tank?

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
Well, the Balls might be able to come out on top in this, but they could have just thrown away multiple millions they will never get back too. Only time will telll which way this will turn out.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
So all his sons wear that Big Ballin' Shoe.... and what's the data on the % of ankle injuries to all the players wearing those shoes?

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
So all his sons wear that Big Ballin' Shoe.... and what's the data on the % of ankle injuries to all the players wearing those shoes?

I don't even think they offer shoes right now. He was hoping to force that on Nike etc.

0155_large_3c95e307-0762-4d35-b2fa-21aa5eae4617_large.jpg

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
At this point he is costing his sons money. If his sons ends up as good as he claims he will be (better than MJ) this will end up a non-issue. If he is wasted out of the league, how much money has Daddy Ball already lost for his sons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator