Lebron going back to Cleveland

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I'm a huge LeBron fan. I'm just waiting on him to pick a team so I can have a new team to root for in the nba.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator said:
I'm a huge LeBron fan. I'm just waiting on him to pick a team so I can have a new team to root for in the nba.
Will he make it a spectacle again? Why he can't he stay at one place and help BUILD a championship caliber team? Magic did. Bird did. MJ did. Duncan did. Hell, even Dirk did.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator said:
Those guys had good running mates. Wades out of gas and there's no way they win a championship soon. Was he supposed win championships with boobie Gibson and Anderson verajo in Cleveland? It doesn't bother me what he does he's going to be scrutinized where ever he goes

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator said:
On a side note he was expected to opt out. If he stays with the heat he was going to restructure. So it's not a lock that he leaves Miami.

G

Gatornation561

Founding Member
Founding Member
No way lebron goes to the lakers. Ok if Lebron goes anywhere it will be the clippers but no-where else. Nowhere!! This just got me thinking with the whole Donald sterling issue.. I believe it was planned out and Lebron was vocal about his opinion that Sterling needed to be gone from the league... I retract all of my previous comments and now predict that Lebron goes to the Clippers.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Gatornation561 said:
No way lebron goes to the lakers. Ok if Lebron goes anywhere it will be the clippers but no-where else. Nowhere!! This just got me thinking with the whole Donald sterling issue.. I believe it was planned out and Lebron was vocal about his opinion that Sterling needed to be gone from the league... I retract all of my previous comments and now predict that Lebron goes to the Clippers.
Get an avatar.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Gatornation561 said:
I hear Swamp Gas is a great forum and very welcoming.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Gatornation561;n8421 said:
Here ya go...

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator said:
As you know, I think he's more interested in the "show" than the "game". I'm interested to see how he goes about it this time.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator said:
Lol you're such hater

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member

this is easily the dumbest thing I've heard on this subject. On another note I'm glad you made it. I enjoy your opinion and how you irritate ox.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator said:

this is easily the dumbest thing I've heard on this subject. On another note I'm glad you made it. I enjoy your opinion and how you irritate ox.
So you say it's the dumbest thing you've heard and then say you enjoy his opinions? :crazy:

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator said:

His take on things are usually pretty funny. Like when he told you the media was shaping your mind to think Erin Andrew was prettier than that other reporter

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Gatornation561 said:
Ban him for irritating SQ!!!

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Gonna be a little awkward for all the Cavs fans who hated his guts when he left.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I thought that was coming looking the past few days. It was probably the best move as far as his reputation goes. Miami is probably going to be a sub .500 team now with him and others leaving.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Meet you newest cavs fan

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Oh my!
Sorry to the Heat fans...........................................not really. :stickpoke:
Sounds like LBJ has grown up a bit, got a couple of championships, and wants to return to his home state.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
This was the smart move. Expect Mike Miller and Ray Allen to follow him to Cleveland

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.