LSU at Miss State

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I'm curious to see how our future head coach's offense looks
Well, he would certainly continue our trajectory and keep us in the race for worst offense in the SEC, though its started to get pretty crowded in the back of the bus woth Chimp and Butters still employed.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Yeah, sure thing buddy

Jon-Hamm-Sure-Thing.gif

Are some people this stupid to think that ANY of us would want to hire Dan Mullen after the sh*t-show we've witnessed the last 7+ years? I guess so....

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Guaranteed he's #1 on his speed dial. Mullen would be on the next plane before Strickland hung up the damn phone!!

Who knows Mullen has turned down the job before... but that was with Foley at AD.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Who knows Mullen has turned down the job before....
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

Surely you don't believe that. He is begging EVERYONE for a chance out of Starkhell. They OWED him the Gator job, the Caine job, the Penn State job.

And yet he is stuck in Starkhell.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Are some people this stupid to think that ANY of us would want to hire Dan Mullen after the sh*t-show we've witnessed the last 7+ years? I guess so....
No, but that's exactly why he'd be considered. Would it really surprise anyone if we fired Mac and hired that dolt? It would be par for the course these days. It's like their goal is to play in completely empty stadiums.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
No, but that's exactly why he'd be considered. Would it really surprise anyone if we fired Mac and hired that dolt? It would be par for the course these days. It's like their goal is to play in completely empty stadiums.
Sadly, so true.

The Revenge of Fooley.

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

Surely you don't believe that. He is begging EVERYONE for a chance out of Starkhell. They OWED him the Gator job, the Caine job, the Penn State job.

And yet he is stuck in Starkhell.
He's banking over $3MM a year to work at a place that's cool with 7-5. Doesn't sound like a bad deal to me.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014

That would and should be the final straw.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
slevin handing out dislikes like a perv handing out free candy in a van.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator