LSU at Miss State

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Well I just saw the score, midway thru the 4th and MSU trouncing LSU 37-7. Congrats to Cousin Eddie. Guess the honeymoon is over quite quickly for Coach O!

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
How long before the NCAA is knocking on Cousin Eddie's door.

MTGator

Lifetime Member
Sep 11, 2017
Miss State is a 7 (or 7.5) point underdog (depending on which betting site you use) at home vs. LSU.

I'm curious to see how our future head coach's offense looks vs. LSU's D. (this is posted to get a rise out of a few people!! :D )

I am the lone wolf here, please blast away, but I like Mullen and would take him as our HC. You have to consider who is proven and attainable. Saban, Harbaugh and Quinn aren't coming and neither is Kelly. Frost and Fleck are unproven and nothing but hype. Why would Gundy leave his alma mater where he is a god although he has never won anything? Taggert isn't leaving, he has a good gig. Who is left? Fedora? Unproven coach at VT? No thanks.
Despite what you all think look at Mullen's offensive numbers deapite having a limited recruiting base (Mississippi) and playing in the SEC West. His offense isn't the predictable garbage we've had for 8 years and creates mismatches. He has obvious SEC and Florida ties and produced potent offenses when he was here. Quit hating and look at the numbers and his production at a glorified high school program.

Tunaboat

4th & 34
Lifetime Member
Nov 22, 2015
LOL at the LSU fans who thought anything was gonna change.

LSU admin rolled the dice when they hired Ed O. He has underperformed at high-level jobs and the trend continues as he sinks proud LSU down the shytter. They'll fire his ass within 24 months, the Cajuns have no patience for Ed O-type failure. Enjoy the paychecks Gruntin' Ed as long as they last. Your crap leadership just humiliated LSU way worse than anything the Hat did.

MSU looked pretty damn good. LSU had no answers for anything they did. Congrats to Mullin, he didn't have a zillion stars to work with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.