LSU fires Les Miles

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
19-12, in the PAC, while USC is terrible.

I guess is shouldnt surprise me. You pumps love every 19-12 coach.

Why you hatin' on me, bro? I generally look at the possibilities out there but I doubt you could ever find a post of mine that calls any coach, player or team a slam dunk for anything. I've seen too much college ball to believe in guarantees.

Or are you just messing with me?

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Why you hatin' on me, bro? I generally look at the possibilities out there but I doubt you could ever find a post of mine that calls any coach, player or team a slam dunk for anything. I've seen too much college ball to believe in guarantees.

Law hates everyone equally. He even hates himself.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member

Atleast some of us ain't scared to go out on a limb and say what coaches we like

Last edited:

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

The jury's still out on Peterson, but he's got the Huskies moving in the right direction - this Saturday vs. Stanford should tell us something about how good UW really is, or isn't.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Law goes crazy sometimes and just goes on a hatin' spree. You got to take the good with the bad…

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The jury's still out on Peterson, but he's got the Huskies moving in the right direction - this Saturday vs. Stanford should tell us something about how good UW really is, or isn't.
You mean in 2.5 hours.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
You mean theres good?

He can be a little rough around the edges, but he's typically right about 90% of the time.

He's like the voice in your head telling you what you don't want to hear. You know it's right, but you don't want to accept it. Interestingly enough he's a pumper until it goes to crap. Just several months back he was jumping all over people who weren't happy with the way the program was going.

I'm on the fence with Mac. He has got to fix the issue with our coaching staff. A lot of people (including Law) think it's an issue with not paying enough and that the new AD will fix that. I'm not so sure. Foley didn't make him double the salary of Summers this year. Or pay Nord almost half a mil.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Atleast some of us ain't scared to go out on a limb and say what coaches we like
I would, if I found someone. There havent been any clearcut options recently unfortunately.

GatorBart

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
You mean in 2.5 hours.
The Huskies are looking good so far, up 23-0 at half. After last week though, I wouldn't say the games's over as Stanford's a pretty good team. I find myself rooting for the Huskies, which is odd for me as it's always been fun to see them pretty much suck since I've been in Seattle. We shall see.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The Huskies are looking good so far, up 23-0 at half. After last week though, I wouldn't say the games's over as Stanford's a pretty good team. I find myself rooting for the Huskies, which is odd for me as it's always been fun to see them pretty much suck since I've been in Seattle. We shall see.
In-Laws went to UW. I've always kinda liked them for S&Gs. I've been to the campus a few times, been to a couple b-ball games for the Hell of it. The football stadium is great. Seems like a fun university.

I like Petersen and have hoped nothing but success for him. I'm glad to see he's turned that team around and think he'll be there long term.

Lake Gator

SUBMARINERS GO DEEPER
Lifetime Member
Feb 13, 2016
In-Laws went to UW. I've always kinda liked them for S&Gs. I've been to the campus a few times, been to a couple b-ball games for the Hell of it. The football stadium is great. Seems like a fun university.

I like Petersen and have hoped nothing but success for him. I'm glad to see he's turned that team around and think he'll be there long term.

Liked Huskies ever since the Don James era. They play good high school ball in Washington state and have talent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator