LSU vs FSU; fans want Kelly fired already

Marine1

Semper Fidelis
Dec 20, 2015
Norvell owned the portal and it shows. Their offensive plays have great design and creativity. Ours seem very pedestrian in comparison. It hurts me to say this.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
NorveLLLL owned the portal and it shows. Their offensive plays have great design and creativity. Ours seem very pedestrian in comparison. It hurts me to say this.

It’s the latter that is the difference. You can’t just own the portal. He’s a good offensive mind and was given time to get where he is. Now the HS side of things is coming together. But here’s the question: even when he was bottoming out and losing to Jax state, what area of his coaching and approach was completely unorthodox and something he insisted on? Or rather, did he simply go through the process of getting things back on track in a normal, obvious way? That’s the difference. To be clear, I don’t want Norvell. I did at one time in 2017, but he’s now associated with that stinch(plus I have to think Taylor Jacobs slays the wife if he ever gets a look at her). But as I’ve said, there is a difference in how you lose and struggle.

Last edited:

The Lateral Move

Oct 9, 2018
I can't believe how bad they looked in 2020 and 21 vs how they looked last year and so far this year. Those 2 receivers are definitely NFL guys

Also remember being shocked the FSU beat LSU in game one last year...but then LSU went on to win a lot of games and got to Atlanta

Last year was a LOT closer of a game tho...

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Looks like we’re in college football Hell fellas with no end in sight.

This may be a lonnnnnng season

ted

Aug 24, 2019
I dont think the opinion is that anyone wants Florida to be like FSU. Florida Football today is exactly where FSU was as a program in 2019/2020. Everyone hated the coach, playcalling and clock management were a joke, and fans were begging for a buyout to get the clown out of Tallahassee. It will be interesting to see where Gator Football is in 2026/2027.

Himey

Founding Member
Super Important Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
FSU’s offense is to let Travis run around until he makes a play. Travis is the reason they’re winning games. He’d make us look good right now if he was our QB. If we think this means NorveLLLLLLLL is all of a sudden a great coach after multiple losing seasons then we should give Napier the same amount of time to get things together.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
In his 1st and second years at sow, he won 3 and 5 games..... He's not a Great Coach.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

Obviously they’re insane. The Alabama win alone last year bought him 3-4 years minimum. But that was ugly. Daniels is in no way, shape or form a QB. How on earth did he decide to hitch his wagon to him, and in the process let that Howard kid leave? To arch rival OM no less. They may be grumbling now, but they’ll be burning things if Howard turns out to be good and LK beats them with him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator