Luke Del Rio rips the fans.....again

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
My favorite response is below. LDR loves to be woe is me.

The response: “I get it Luke. But what you are saying is if you have 10 great passes, and one pic, that I should focus on the INT. Way WAY more Gators are positive than aren't. People try and be funny and edgy but don't know what that venom does to others. But it's not indicative of the group.”

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
This is a testament of how soft our team is......what a bunch of whiny pu$$1es

Exactly to this clown even 10/1 compliments is not a safe enough space. How do you coach such weak guys? I guess for DelRio when the going gets tough he gets going to his 4th college program.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
So you think it's ok for jackasses to harass college kids online for not playing an amateur sport up to their expectations?
Okay? No. But are you saying it should it be made illegal or something? This is what social media has done to us - anyone can pop off anonymously. It's the downside to it all and we have to live with it.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Fck LDR, Fck his dad, fck his whole family. Fck his throwing shoulder, fck his non throwing shoulder. Fck the bucked toothed horse Mac that he rode in on, and fck the moving truck when this entitled prick leaves.

That was fun, thanks for the inspiration 812 :lol:

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
If the rest of his body was as strong as his mouth he'd be an all-american, he's spent more time on the injured list than he has on the depth chart.

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
Okay? No. But are you saying it should it be made illegal or something? This is what social media has done to us - anyone can pop off anonymously. It's the downside to it all and we have to live with it.

And the upside is that attention does not go to the tallest, prettiest, more connected person, but rather the person that expresses interesting ideas.

GatorTruth133

Alethea
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2017
I've said before, I'll say it again, in my personal interactions with Luke Del Rio, he was a whiny bitch.

Also, homey hasn't shown me much. I know there are some that worship him, but it isn't me. He didn't face even one of the top 6-7 defenses we faced last year. Also, I'm not about to give him credit for a drive where all he did was let Toney hit a 50 yard bomb and BP take a direct snap in while the team rode Davis for the first time.

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
My favorite response is below. LDR loves to be woe is me.

The response: “I get it Luke. But what you are saying is if you have 10 great passes, and one pic, that I should focus on the INT. Way WAY more Gators are positive than aren't. People try and be funny and edgy but don't know what that venom does to others. But it's not indicative of the group.”
Man, that's a lot better than what I had. I said "How cool would it be if we had a QB that could complete 9 out of 10 passes? I'd forget about that one incompletion!"

;)

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
Luke is a weak minded little bit*h who's made of glass...so of course he's going to complain about fans. He's just mad none of them like his punk ass!!!!!

Last edited:

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
So you think it's ok for jackasses to harass college kids online for not playing an amateur sport up to their expectations?

Hell no. However, he even says 10 to 1 compliments. If that's true then he needs to buck up a little. Whining about 10%(which I think is wrong - way too low) seems pretty weak...don't you think?

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Hell no. However, he even says 10 to 1 compliments. If that's true then he needs to buck up a little. Whining about 10%(which I think is wrong - way too low) seems pretty weak...don't you think?
Less than 10% of Muslims commit acts of terrorism. Hell, WAY less than 10%. Probably under 1%. Maybe stop whining about them, then.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Less than 10% of Muslims commit acts of terrorism. Hell, WAY less than 10%. Probably under 1%. Maybe stop whining about them, then.

apvvg1n_700b.jpg

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Threads like these always reveal who the elbow lickers with a guilty conscience are. Not surprised to see the usual suspects this time around.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
he has derailed, and is now flopping about somewhere in a ditch... my suggestion is to keep moving forward and try not to look.

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

For those who may not be able to see that tweet, it says: I understand that the few idiots do not speak for the entire Gator Nation. But if you hear 10 compliments a day and 1 disgusting comment, what do you remember? Be better Gator Nation.

Hey Luke :moon:

Discuss.
*You* be better, Luke. No, seriously, be better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.