Status
Not open for further replies.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Kalif Jackson (TE) commit:

@AndrewSpiveyGC: “@Jackson_Kalif84: Great talking with Coach Mac 🐊 #Florida15” Kalif Jackson

TallyGator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The guy's enthusiasm is going to be infectious. Kids that can make the grades are going to want to come to Florida...I can just feel it....

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
GatorJ;n127758 said:
I didn't think I had too. Most people don't assume that the coach is doing something that he shouldn't be doing. We understand you don't like the coach.

I'm not going to assume where the heck you got the info on Jordan since you didn't source it. You sourced your other post but not that one.

And don't assume you know anything about my opinion of our new coach because I sure as heck haven't voiced one.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
GatorTAG;127806 said:
I'm not going to assume where the heck you got the info on Jordan since you didn't source it. You sourced your other post but not that one.

And don't assume you know anything about my opinion of our new coach because I sure as heck haven't voiced one.

Are you done trolling?

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
williston_gator;127807 said:
@LukeStampini: #Gators Jim McElwain reaches out to LB Roquan Smith (VIP) [video]http://florida.247sports.com/Board/14/Contents/McElwain-reaches-out-to-LB-Roquan-Smith-33656752[/video] via @247Sports

Great news!

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Derrick Dillon (our biggest offensive skill commit):

@DerrickDillon4: Had a good visit with coach Mac today ✊🐊🐊

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
GatorJ;n127822 said:
Are you done trolling?

I'm not sure what your problem is with what I originally posted or anything else I've posted on this site. I've been with this crowd for years and never been accused of trolling. I've been one of the staunchest supporters of UF on here and will continue to be.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Mike Horton (OL commit):

@big_mike247: Great talk with Coach. First impressions mean everything.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Looks like Coach Mac getting all on top of this. It could turn out to be a very interesting recruiting season. Lots of energy right now.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Anyone think we won't shoot up into the Top Ten before it's all over with?

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
gardnerwebbalumnigator;n127833 said:
Anyone think we won't shoot up into the Top Ten before it's all over with?

Top 10? I think a top 20 recruiting class would be a big win at this point.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
MJMGator;n127835 said:
Top 10? I think a top 20 recruiting class would be a big win at this point.

I agree. I would be happy just to see us get somewhere close to our allotted numbers,20-22 ? We may end up with some filler stuff but as long as we get a ton of OL and a couple of LB's along with at least one of the stud DL, Jefferson or Cowart, I'll be very pleased.
Edit, just remembered we have a couple of guys going early, a couple more are giving up football and I'm sure a couple will transfer so we should be able to take about 30. I'm not sure we will get that many but it would be nice.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I'll take it and think that Mac turns in some surprises to where we do shoot up. How far, not sure. Top 20 for sure.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
GatorTAG;n127829 said:
I'm not sure what your problem is with what I originally posted or anything else I've posted on this site. I've been with this crowd for years and never been accused of trolling. I've been one of the staunchest supporters of UF on here and will continue to be.
Turn off the black clowd, bro. Mac hasnt lost a game yet and I suspect he'll never lose to Vandy or a 1aa team.

Get on the train. You can always get off later if problems develop.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
GatorTAG;127829 said:

I don't have an issue with anything you post. From your posts it seems that you don't like the JM hire. Which is fine. I'm just saying can we give it a couple weeks? At least see if he can bring in a solid class. Yeesh.

OcalaGator83

Not Hopeful
Lifetime Member
Oct 23, 2014
He definitely seems to be on top of it. I don't think we'll land a #1 class, but only the most die hard pessimist wouldn't admit that things are looking up.

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
Again I've never said that I was against the McElwain hire. I've never voiced an opinion one way or the other. Don't know where you're getting that from. I don't think he was anybody's first choice but I'm fine with it. Like I said yesterday, If he can get our QB's throwing to the right jersey color I'm all in. I'm also on record as saying we'll have a top 10 class once those 3 five stars get on board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator