Mac and Company on the Trail

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah that kid respects mac so much that he's gonna sign with Oklahoma. But hey, nobody's as good as mac at funneling kids to other schools. I'll give him props, godfather of the year.

It's not Mac's choice to not allow Robinson in. I'm as upset as anyone about where we are at in recruiting, however any rational person can see that what Mac is doing for Robinson is a class act

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I stand proud and strong with Law on this issue.
carlos-smith.jpe
Solid!!!

hqdefault.jpg

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
It's not Mac's choice to not allow Robinson in. I'm as upset as anyone about where we are at in recruiting, however any rational person can see that what Mac is doing for Robinson is a class act
We don't know what macs doing. Hes got 17 commits 2 days before signing day. I hope he wasn't on the phone with 18 different coaches. It's a total spin, dude.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
We don't know what macs doing. Hes got 17 commits 2 days before signing day. I hope he wasn't on the phone with 18 different coaches. It's a total spin, dude.

It's a dead period for contacting recruits I think (may be wrong) and I imagine he feels like he has the last 7-9 guys locked in (or so I hope). Then again, maybe it is a spin job :dunno:

I do know a guy who played for Mac at Bama and he loves him, and said what you see is what you get. He's a genuine, down-to-earth guy.

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016

How hard is it to understand the difference between public commitments that we know about and what McElwain thinks he has today.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Ahhhhh yes, all those super secret 5 stars Ole Butters has convinced to be silent commits.

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
Ahhhhh yes, all those super secret 5 stars Ole Butters has convinced to be silent commits.

No one suggested this. It is reasonable to think this class might finish out with Conliffe, Slaton, Edwards, Young and a few other players that the staff know are coming but we do not.

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
It's a dead period for contacting recruits I think (may be wrong) and I imagine he feels like he has the last 7-9 guys locked in (or so I hope). Then again, maybe it is a spin job :dunno:

I do know a guy who played for Mac at Bama and he loves him, and said what you see is what you get. He's a genuine, down-to-earth guy.

Shut it. Hate our HC or :ban2:

/s

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I don't call schools by their fans pet names unless I am a fan. I do not call UMs their fans pet name it. I do not call UAL for its fans pet name. I don't go "War Eagle or Soo Piggie" either. UAL is short and compact and pretty hard to confuse unless you are a stockbroker.

Well if you wanna be technical they are UA. They do not go by UAL just like we do not go by UFL. Truthfully, I thoight you were just trying to be annoying too.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I guess I could say UAL-T to distinguish them from UAL-B or UAL-H?

There is literally, and mean like sasliterally, no one on the planet who has a fvkking clue what you are talking about.

Assume he's talking about The University of Alabama Birmingham or University of Alabama Huntsville. Surely he knows they are UAB or UAH with no "L" present...which again assumes the original charge that he was simply trying to annoy you. I know that I, for one, am officially annoyed... at myself for taking the time to explain this. I usually just ignore his insistence in calling The University of Alabama by a name that he.... and literally only he uses...But alas...I awoke at 3:30 in the morning and am unable to go back to sleep...

EyeDocGator

Politically Incorrect
Lifetime Member
Oct 26, 2015
No one suggested this. It is reasonable to think this class might finish out with Conliffe, Slaton, Edwards, Young and a few other players that the staff know are coming but we do not.

Of course, the staff knew Leatherwood was coming also.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Anyone remember this.....

I'll be taking my talents to the University of Florida State....fcking moron

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.