MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
A couple of things.

A- I'm not a pumper.
B- I guess you missed the leghumpers get horsewhipped in Oxford this year. I think they were down 6 touchdowns before they put a dent in the scoreboard.Sure seems like an embarrassing blowout loss to me. Not to mention needed a comeback in the 2nd half, and holding on for dearly life against NICHOLLS.

C- I'm no Mac apologist. There are clearly games we have not showed up in (Arkansas is a good example). But I can't understand for the life of me how
any gator who has witnessed the demise of our program under Muschamp can be even remotely impressed with Kirby Smart. The man should have a statue of Nick Saban in his front yard. Upon returning home he should kneel and pray in front of this statue. If not for him little kirby would be riding on the back of a trash truck somewhere like most UGA graduates.
No one is impressed with Kirby, but the fact remains that he's kicking the **** out of our HC on the recruiting trail. We are totally UNIMPRESSED with our lack of recruiting.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
No one is impressed with Kirby, but the fact remains that he's kicking the **** out of our HC on the recruiting trail. We are totally UNIMPRESSED with our lack of recruiting.

You know who's really unimpressed?

sf-miller-coors-light-delivery-not-impressed-001

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Does anyone else feel like Bama is just effing with us. Like last year with Joseph. They didn't make any real effort, but they got our recruiters off center and forced them to scramble to keep him in our class.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Projected SEC recruiting rankings on National Signing Day. Read more at seccountry.com:
https://www.seccountry.com/sec/sec-recruiting-national-signing-day

Just read this article and man it is so pitiful. I never thought I'd see the day Florida would be outrecruited by Miss State and USCe. Just wow.

It's a sad state of affairs. 9th in the SEC and out-recruited by Muschamp at South Carolina. Unbelievable.

I'd be upset about 9th as it is, but to finish 9th and not fill our needs just compounds it. Lack of OL's & DT's and no star playmakers added is going to kill us down the road.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
It's a sad state of affairs. 9th in the SEC and out-recruited by Muschamp at South Carolina. Unbelievable.

I'd be upset about 9th as it is, but to finish 9th and not fill our needs just compounds it. Lack of OL's & DT's and no star playmakers added is going to kill us down the road.

Its unbelievable what our recruiting has been these years under Mac. Never thought I would see it get this bad where we are 9th in our own conference.

I guess Ole Miss stopped paying recruits since the NCAA has been watching them some lately.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@RyanYoungSEC: We'll have more to come from my visit with Shawn Davis (@MT6_Shawn), but I was really impressed. Guy is driven to be great for the #Gators.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
If you hear him talk, you'd think he was another RFN

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Is this thread serious or for laughs? Because I just split a gut reading some of these replies. :lol:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Is this thread serious or for laughs? Because I just split a gut reading some of these replies. :lol:
Who knows anymore, dude?

I keep thinking this whole decade of Gator football is a bad dream of some sort.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
UGA takes a hit.
@GrahamHall_: Georgia loses No. 7 overall RB Toneil Carter. Big talent

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.