Mac and Company on the Trail

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Lol of course

@ThomasGoldkamp: Mike Summers doing work. #Gators poked around at this guy a little after he camped, but never really pursued.

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
I hate to be the one that has to say this but this looks like a plea from the UAA to help recruiting and our image due to the fact that we are completely getting hammered on the trail.
Total desperation. Apparently a lot of ex gators were asked to help recruit. It's sad really.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I hate to be the one that has to say this but this looks like a plea from the UAA to help recruiting and our image due to the fact that we are completely getting hammered on the trail.
And yet....you gotta bytch about former players repping their school

Sep 29, 2015
Total desperation. Apparently a lot of ex gators were asked to help recruit. It's sad really.

It's great that Mac is employing former players to help recruit - especially guys with NFL experience and who won rings at UF. Only complaint would be that it's a little late in the game. Is it desperate? Maybe, but who cares? Desperate times call for desperate measures.

Next we need these guys lining up on the scout team like Saban does with former players.

Bottom line is it's always good to keep former players in the fold supporting the program and preaching the gospel to recruits.

Last edited:

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
And yet....you gotta bytch about former players repping their school

Blah blah blah...

Im not bitching. I'm saying it's quite sad that we had to resort to this. Care to counter that or do you want to sit back and act like a big tough keyboard warrior?

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Blah blah blah...

Im not *****ing. I'm saying it's quite sad that we had to resort to this. Care to counter that or do you want to sit back and act like a big tough keyboard warrior?

I don't think it is "sad"... we should be doing this... the only issue I have is why wait so long...?

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
After previously complaining this ineffective recruiting staff were not using former players to help recruiting.

I don't think I've ever said that but you're more than welcome to try and find a direct quote of me saying that, if you'd like.

Hope you have an afternoon free because it's going to be a looooooong search

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator