Mac jumping in the tears of his haters

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
looks more like the pool full from people pissing on his offense. He lives or dies by the offense this year, the defense will drop off, so the offense has to win some games this year. Another 100+ ranked offense and that pool will be filled with his and Nuss's tears as they pack

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Ok Boys, love the enthusiasm, love the weekend we have, and love the class we're putting together.

But Mac, please make a splash on the field next year. It's got to be complete. And I'm hoping it will. They all seem to be on the same page.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
looks more like the pool full from people pissing on his offense. He lives or dies by the offense this year, the defense will drop off, so the offense has to win some games this year. Another 100+ ranked offense and that pool will be filled with his and Nuss's tears as they pack

Let me have some fun with this man sheesh

:lol:

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Every year we win the offseason bigly! I'll wait to celebrate until we win the other part of the year.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Every year we win the offseason bigly! I'll wait to celebrate until we win the other part of the year.

We do? Every year I hear how much our recruiting stinks and how bad of a job they are doing.

Why can't we just enjoy that the Gators are tearing it up right now on the trail? Of course we all want to see more success on the field also, but we are getting the elite talent everybody said we need. Just sit back and enjoy for five minutes!

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
We had people celebrating that #16 and #10 recruiting class... because Muschump.

Last edited:

Chomper

Lifetime Member
Aug 5, 2014
I don't "hate" Coach Mac; nor do I dislike him. But I think it is a fan's right to complain when things are not up to snuff. For me it has always been about my team -- my Gators -- and they will continue to be my Gators whether they win or lose with Coach Mac.

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Good leadership. Celebrate the victories when you get them. Celebration and evaluation are not mutually exclusive. If you never celebrate until things are or because things are not perfect, then no one will want to follow.

I'm glad we're having success, I'm glad they are celebrating and I hope we have more success on the field this year, especially on offense.

:chomp: :chomp:

GatorInKnox

Founding Member
The Sicilian
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
This past week has been a blast. The Gators are having fun again and recruits are noticing. Hope this swagger carries over into the season (and I hope it's swagger and not overconfidence).

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Mac hosted a celebration at his home for the coaching staff, exactly over what I'm not sure but do we need a reason? The first guy in the pool was Mac, fully dressed.

Word is Nuss didn't need to jump. He was already all wet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator