Mac to be more involved with the offensive play calling?

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Top 50 gets us a losing season.

I think top 50 or close to it gets us 6 or 7 wins. We need to be in the top 30 to get 8 or 9 wins. Defense won't be able to compensate for offensive ineptitude this year.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
I think top 50 or close to it gets us 6 or 7 wins. We need to be in the top 30 to get 8 or 9 wins. Defense won't be able to compensate for offensive ineptitude this year.
It's been awhile (2007) since the O needed to carry the D. I'm hoping for a top 30 or better Offense. I keep saying it: the O-Line HAS to step up.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

We really play a lot of inept offenses as well, the offenses and defenses in the SEC East have been pretty bad for years now. Tennessee is breaking in a bunch of new players, UGA has muschamplite, USCe has Muschamp, Vanderbilt is Vanderbilt, and Kentucky doesn't know what kind of team they want to be. We should be able to get 9 wins with this schedule, or else we need to go Coach shopping.

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
We really play a lot of inept offenses as well, the offenses and defenses in the SEC East have been pretty bad for years now. Tennessee is breaking in a bunch of new players, UGA has muschamplite, USCe has Muschamp, Vanderbilt is Vanderbilt, and Kentucky doesn't know what kind of team they want to be. We should be able to get 9 wins with this schedule, or else we need to go Coach shopping.

I agree that several of the teams on our schedule struggle on offense, but Michigan, LSU, A&M, and FSU could give our defense fits. I wouldn't count out UGA either. They at least have a QB. To be clear, I'm not saying we lose to all of these teams, but it will be quite the challenge for our defense to keep their total points in the 20's. We'll need to score a lot of points this year.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I agree that several of the teams on our schedule struggle on offense, but Michigan, LSU, A&M, and FSU could give our defense fits. I wouldn't count out UGA either. They at least have a QB. To be clear, I'm not saying we lose to all of these teams, but it will be quite the challenge for our defense to keep their total points in the 20's. We'll need to score a lot of points this year.

Agree, Michigan if they fix their holes, LSU has the talent I don't know about the coaching yet, and A&M can be very good offensively. I don't trust FSU yet they lost Cook, WR, and Francois was very up and down last season, he needs to be consistent. I understood what you are saying, I would just say at this point we have a lot of question marks on our schedule. Then again, our team is a huge question mark as well.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
All you care about is your feelings, your anger, your hate. In short you, T-Rex, are a Negator! Not a true fan, just an unhappy short armed lizard looking for an audience.

T-Rex
T-Rex is our loud little-armed dynosore
with his tale as large as a great blue wail.
He's a terrorizing pumper carnivore,
made bog-sunk ex-stink when our Gators prevail.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.