Matt Corral Raves about Bama

NovaGator

Dec 10, 2015
So what is the backup plan if/when Corral pulls a Delvin Cook and commits to the University of Somebody other than Florida?

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
That's it for me! I'm gonna start inserting posts about our basketball team & games into these depressing-only FB threads. Telling ya'll so you won't think I've posted in the wrong thread.

My last Gator FB huurah = Cleaning out McElwain's desk drawer revealed plans for an LDR statue carved out of pasta or woven out of vermicelli.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
If Corral wants to play right away he needs to come here. Hopefully he watched Franks today.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
If Corral wants to play right away he needs to come here. Hopefully he watched Franks today.

Problem is we've been playing the "play right away"card for about 8 years at this point. At some point, kids want to be a part of a championship program. And the ones that do fall for that line are typically self absorbed and playing only for themselves and to get to the next level.

There's a reason why studies show women are often drawn to married men. Sure there's a loser at the end of the bar that would marry them instantly. But he's probably a loser for a reason.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Gators loss to FSU + Alabama beating Auburn = Corral decommitment

Why? Because it will solidify bama as a better program? I hope we keep him, but today’s events will have nothing to do with losing him. Our next coach will be the main factor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator