McArthur Burnett to transfer

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Great thread.

We need to make sure McWulliams, Stiner and Taylor have Burnetts number. Those guys need a new home FAST too.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Just to be clear, this guy announced he was transferring back in April. Don’t know what he’s been up to in the Fall, other than getting recruited by USF.
May be why Windy doesn’t know who he is/was.
An afterthought, Butters special, call it what you will.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Just to be clear, this guy announced he was transferring back in April. Don’t know what he’s been up to in the Fall, other than getting recruited by USF.
May be why Windy doesn’t know who he is/was.
An afterthought, Butters special, call it what you will.

He played at Coffeyville CC last year. And Windy is a "casual fan" since he doesn't know who this former Butters Special was/is!! :D (just F'ing w/ you Windy!)

Former Florida DB announces plans to transfer to USF

Lake Gator

SUBMARINERS GO DEEPER
Lifetime Member
Feb 13, 2016
I actually remember this guy signing and thinking he is so short and light... a waif. He better be cat-quick, fearless with a nose for the ball. Then I saw him play and knew he couldn't cut it.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Great thread.

We need to make sure McWulliams, Stiner and Taylor have Burnetts number. Those guys need a new home FAST too.

Dude, we can't recruit safeties at all, nor WR to convert to DB's. Let's slow down they all need to go. But seriously, McWilliams GTFO

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Congrats to him! Got his AA and he is continuing his education while playing for Charlie Strong.

Gatormb

Jul 26, 2018
He’s a good kid out of Pahokee. He loved being a Gator. He wasn’t going to see the field so made a good decision to seek another opportunity. Good luck and best wishes. Can’t help but root for guys like this to succeed in life.

Yep. And pretty obvious by his letter that he's had some pretty good upbringing!

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
He played poorly in the spring game and We all Threw Up on McArthur. I blame the fans for this.

Gatormb

Jul 26, 2018

I may be mistaken but I believe MacArthur Park may now be the largest gathering of homeless in the LA area. One of my Christian mentors, Ray Comfort, used to regularly street preach there. Rough place now.

th

th

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.