McArthur Burnett to transfer

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Jesus was homeless, but he had people bathed his feet. ?
Why would someone who walked on water need his feet bathed ?

Dunder

Dec 31, 2014
Any Player who went to practice, worked hard, and kept out of trouble gets nothing but well-wishes from me.

Gerald Willis, Cam Newton, Torrey Davis (except 2 tackles agains the Sooners) Don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya.

Best of luck McArthur. Unfortunately he was undersized, but he was probably an over-achiever to even get a UF scolly.
Torrey Davis earned every last dime of his scholarship with those 2 tackles and I would like to thank him each & every day for the rest of my life.

Alumni Guy

Lifetime Member
Nov 7, 2015
Torrey Davis earned every last dime of his scholarship with those 2 tackles and I would like to thank him each & every day for the rest of my life.

I was at that game, when they announced “Torrey Davis with the tackle” my buddies and I looked like we just saw Santa

Pablos Tunnel

Lifetime Member
Sep 23, 2017
Great kid. Good talent. Smart as a whip and funny too. Always root for PBC kids. Wish him the best.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
What the hell did TD do? I can't even remember.

Dunder

Dec 31, 2014
I was at that game, when they announced “Torrey Davis with the tackle” my buddies and I looked like we just saw Santa
I was there too but I was screaming way too loud to hear them announce who made the tackle.

Classic Urban to get just exactly what was needed out of a player before he flamed out.

Gatormb

Jul 26, 2018
Jesus was homeless, but he had people bathed his feet. ?
Why would someone who walked on water need his feet bathed ?

Good post to bring out the hot air in Windy. We may have misunderstood his political leanings but there is now no doubt as to his non-spiritual leaning which is by far the more important.

Your post on the other hand reminds me of a story about the young man who turned 16 and wanted his dad to buy him a car. Dad told him he had to do two things:

1) Start studying his Bible more and
2) Get a haircut

A month later the son went to dad and proclaimed he had been studying his Bible every day but when it came to the haircut he noted there was pretty good evidence in the Bible (at least in pics) that Jesus had long hair!

To which his dad replied "Son, I agree with you but did you also note that everywhere Jesus went...……..He walked!"

Just saying. Only walked on water once.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator