Meanwhile, at Law's house...

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Where are all of Arky's banners? Dude if you seriously don't believe we would have been better off in 2015 and 2016 with those NFL defenses Butters inherited and a 40th or 50th ranked offense than what we had then you shouldn't b!tch about the pile of dogsh1t we roll out there every week under this goon's tenure.....

I'm not sure if you know this, but the majority of Arkansas fans want Bielema gone after this season. It probably won't happen because of his buyout, but it's obvious that he's a 7-8 win a year coach there. Nothing more, nothing less. But that's what Arkansas gets when they hired a coach from Wisconsin that has zero recruiting ties to the south. The hire never seemed like a good fit to me other than having a coach that looks like the mascot.

I will give you this though. Bielema is a better coach than McElwain, but since both are poor recruiters Bielema wouldn't do better here than Mac. Sure the offense wouldn't be in the 100's and he'd win 9-10 games a year since the East is down, but we wouldn't be a legit championship contender. Basically though I don't want a coach from a team that has fans that would be happy to see him go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator