Meanwhile, at Law's house...

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
It kind of looks like a blowup doll though. Nav probably knows the specific model.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Meanwhile, at Law's house ...

Hayley_troll.jpg

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Rog, I'm only occasionally trolling. :grin:

:jog::jog::jog:

Well, maybe I'm often trolling.

Last edited:

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Hey Crete, if Bielema doesn't get the Nebraska job, should we go after him for OC or offensive line coach?
Not sure I'd have Bert coaching under Mac.....I mean Bert has....
A.) Beat Michigan
B.) Won conference titles
c.) Manages to make games fun to watch
D.) Shows up for ranked teams and usually stays within 10 points of Bama.
E.) Beat Butters to a pulp in head to head with about 15% of Butters talent....
Sooo no I'd rather have Bert as HC and Butters as the popcorn vendor.....

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
What's the deal with 'Boss, dudes like throwing smoke bombs and finger pointing in our faces? I don't know any Gator fan or message board zealot that is not happy about the win yesterday. A little disappointed Mac wants to teach stay your sword philosophy in battle, but that did not diminish the "expected" successful campaign.That's just crazy :stirpot:. I about had a postural hypotensive moment jumping to my feet and screaming go baby go at the big screen!! once Malik broke into the secondary already in 4th gear, Oh my... toe braking after a big TD run, like Harvin. Yeah, Vandy or not, that feels good, more Gator like.

Now true, we are going at the speed of the little train that could :grin: but as long as the slope is positive and nobody during the regular season embarrassingly spanks us and we maintain our fight and want to attitude... I'm good for this year. Mac/Nuss gotta embrace our talent. Go Gators!

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Sooo no I'd rather have Bert as HC and Butters as the popcorn vendor.....
You forget that he has averaged 1.5 sec wins per year at school that historically has won or contended for the SEC west, and recruited worse than Butterteef.

Last edited:

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
What's the deal with 'Boss, dudes like throwing smoke bombs and finger pointing in our faces? I don't know any Gator fan or message board zealot that is not happy about the win yesterday. A little disappointed Mac wants to teach stay your sword philosophy in battle, but that did not diminish the "expected" successful campaign.That's just crazy :stirpot:. I about had a postural hypotensive moment jumping to my feet and screaming go baby go at the big screen!! once Malik broke into the secondary already in 4th gear, Oh my... toe braking after a big TD run, like Harvin. Yeah, Vandy or not, that feels good, more Gator like.

Now true, we are going at the speed of the little train that could :grin: but as long as the slope is positive and nobody during the regular season embarrassingly spanks us and we maintain our fight and want to attitude... I'm good for this year. Mac/Nuss gotta embrace our talent. Go Gators!

Don't feed the troll.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Swamp for one is NEVER happy when UF wins...Go read the prediction threads. He for one posted we would lose 41-6 to Vandy...

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Go read the threads...its complain, complain, complain. Every game is going to be a loss in their eyes. Then when we win, they explain it away as luck or some other BS...

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
You forget that he has averaged 1.5 sec wins per year at school that historically has won or contended for the SEC west, and recruited worse than Butterteef.
So you think Bert would recruit worse than Butters if he were here and Butters was there? I'd also have to mention that since Bert took over a team left with virtually walk on's Bama has owned and destroyed every team in the West and causes the fall of even once mighty LSU. there's the fact that Bert's last 2 QB's will be playing on Sundays.....Butters not so much.
The fact is neither can recruit enough defensive studs to compete with Top 5 teams despite Butters inheriting an NFL roster of them. The big difference is one has proven he can put an offense on the field that at least ranks in the top half of all CFB teams.....The other,,,,,well not so much.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator