Meanwhile, at Law's house...

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I don't think he would be the answer here either but it would have been interesting to see his offense in 2015,2016 with our defenses, and that's not to say he's some kind of offensive genius either but he has had at least 40-50th ranked offenses....his problem has been on defense...Can you imagine what Arky would look like with Butters offense and their pin cushion defense the last 3 years...... :headslap:

Agreed... neither should be in the positions they are currently in due to their historic outputs.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Dude, he has been there, what, six years? The excuses work for two, maybe.
It's his 5th year and they are Arky.......Wait go ahead and tell me how they used to compete for SEC West titles:lmao2:.....The ONLY time they did that was when Bama was on probation.....the rest of the time they've been Bama and LSU's b!tch.....pretty much the equal to USCe in the East Division

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Name calling can only advance an argument so far. 10-24 is shouting so loud that I can't hear much else.
Sorry if I offended you.....Now go enjoy some more of Macs big victories over his mighty SEC East foes.....Just don't expect him to score any offensive TD's against a ranked team....:headslap:

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
Sorry if I offended you.....Now go enjoy some more of Macs big victories over his mighty SEC East foes.....Just don't expect him to score any offensive TD's against a ranked team....:headslap:

I thought I remembered an offensive TD against BAMA in the 2016 championship game.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_SEC_Championship_Game

Now of our remaining games who is going to be ranked? Georgia for sure, many be nobody else. Time will tell.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
I am not offended. I just thought you might want to know that your argument was defective. By the way, Mac's failures in no way excuse Bret's.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
And last week we didn't expect them to score a rushing TD, but they scored five. There is truth in dissing Mac's past; but the past does not always predict the future.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
I am not offended. I just thought you might want to know that your argument was defective. By the way, Mac's failures in no way excuse Bret's.
Before telling someone their argument is defective look at the facts.......Bert has better offenses than Butters......with half the talent and we haven't scored an offensive TD against FSU IN ALMOST 3 YEARS nor rarely on any ranked team.....Facts are facts.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
Before telling someone their argument is defective look at the facts.......Bert has better offenses than Butters......with half the talent and we haven't scored an offensive TD against FSU IN ALMOST 3 YEARS nor rarely on any ranked team.....Facts are facts.
Here is the only fact you need: 10-24.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
It's his 5th year and they are Arky.......Wait go ahead and tell me how they used to compete for SEC West titles:lmao2:.....The ONLY time they did that was when Bama was on probation....
Like when Petrino was there? when Bama wasn't on probation and Arkansas was a top-10 team?

next question why you keep trying to excuse his losses due to poor recruiting.? It's year five; who else is responsible for Pigbert's recruiting?

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Like when Petrino was there? when Bama wasn't on probation and Arkansas was a top-10 team?

next question why you keep trying to excuse his losses due to poor recruiting.? It's year five; who else is responsible for Pigbert's recruiting?
Where are all of Arky's banners? Dude if you seriously don't believe we would have been better off in 2015 and 2016 with those NFL defenses Butters inherited and a 40th or 50th ranked offense than what we had then you shouldn't b!tch about the pile of dogsh1t we roll out there every week under this goon's tenure.....

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I am able to recognize a pile of crap when I see one, and often identify multiple at a time.

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015

You are forgetting the one in the SEC championship game??? Surely you remember that, or saw my previous post.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
I don't want you to think I am above this, but once you say five years and 10-24, I don't think there is anything left to say.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
I started this because I thought you and the guys were too hard on Mac while you let others off more easily. I didn't mean for it to go this far. I agree that Bielema has fine
offensive ideas which is why I suggested him as OC. I would be reluctant to have him as HC because his teams don't seem to win close or clutch games, but you are certainly within your rights to believe otherwise. At any rate, I didn't start out to be offensive myself and I apologize because I have been. Good luck to Arkansas and Bielema.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
And last week we didn't expect them to score a rushing TD, but they scored five. There is truth in dissing Mac's past; but the past does not always predict the future.

Like I say, "If the past repeats itself, that means the future repeats itself."
Now that is Determinism and there is zero determinism in Mac.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.