Meanwhile at VolNation

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Celebrating on the rivals field is always sweet.

750x422

I'm in that picture. I'm one of the guys lining the railing in the upper deck over 23's left shoulder. I'm the handsome one.

SaltGator

Founding Member
Midline
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
What a perfect showing for their “big recruiting weekend “. Muschampion chalkboard incident, worst beating at home all time by UF, life champions throwing in the towel, and now twittergate

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
UGA beat them up there 41-0 last year. Back to back shutouts in Athens next week? Certainly possible. They'll be favored against Charlotte later in the year at that is it.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Her voice will wake you right up -- like fingernails on a chalkboard. I will say this about Beth, though. I like her better than Jesse Palmer.
Jesse Palmer at least knows what is going on in the football game and can provide decent analysis.

But he seems like he works so damn hard NOT to be a Gatorhomer that he is bad an azzhole as Kannell.

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
Jesse Palmer at least knows what is going on in the football game and can provide decent analysis.

But he seems like he works so damn hard NOT to be a Gatorhomer that he is bad an azzhole as Kannell.
I got a lot of gas about the Palmer remark. The guy just bugs me but to be truthful, I hate "all" the analysts. I do think Danielson is the best. I also like Aikman and Buck, though I watch very little NFL anymore because I hate the PC crowd and all their sympathizers. I've just lived too long.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
I got a lot of gas about the Palmer remark. The guy just bugs me but to be truthful, I hate "all" the analysts. I do think Danielson is the best. I also like Aikman and Buck, though I watch very little NFL anymore because I hate the PC crowd and all their sympathizers. I've just lived too long.

Danielson is probably the best color guy in college IMO.
And - Romo was a very pleasant surprise as an NFL color guy.

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
Danielson is probably the best color guy in college IMO.
And - Romo was a very pleasant surprise as an NFL color guy.
you're right, Romo is better at this new job that his old one. He can't drop the winning FG snap, or find a way to lose in this gig.

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
If I had a dog it would have a cocoon of pillows duct taped around it for safety.

Are we for sure that these guys actually played football in high school?

We have the most loyal fan base in the world.

Who else would pay good money to fill up that stadium to watch a sh!t show?

I swear I almost hate some of you on game threads

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
I can only imagine what BVD will say after Bama comes to town and trucks them silly, especially if UToothless does not turn the ball over. At least they can try and make small excuses for this result, but imagine if they don;t turn the ball over against Bama and get trucked like 47-0 on 132 yards of offense?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator