Meanwhile at VolNation

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Probably best describes vole nation right now (and I think we can relate a little bit):

“Poll time: Should I finish watching the game, or walk upstairs and just have my wife kick me in the nuts a few times? Which one would be less painful?”

(Reply) “Take the kick in the nuts. At least it only hurts for a few minutes. Tennessee football hurts for decades.”

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
As well as Bama is playing and the complete disarray that the buttchuggers are in, I would be surprised if they keep the score within 30 or even 40 points.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Jesse Palmer sounds like a guy who's worked hard at overcoming a lisp.

Last edited:

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Volsintears make me:

azXv4yR.gif
Yeah, but it's only fair to recognize that you like to tweak your nipples even when it's not game day.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
I posted this in Truth's thread, but as I left Knoxville this morning I listened to the Jimmy Hyams radio show (tennesse guy that's been covering them for years) and it was pure comic gold. Many of the callers b*tched about the ref's (especially lack of PI calls), but most agreed it had no bearing on the outcome and UT has hit rock bottom. The local paper had a headline that said something like, "And you thought the 2017 team was bad...."

GatorMan5K

Gatorologist
Lifetime Member
Oct 9, 2014
I can only imagine what BVD will say after Bama comes to town and trucks them silly, especially if UToothless does not turn the ball over. At least they can try and make small excuses for this result, but imagine if they don;t turn the ball over against Bama and get trucked like 47-0 on 132 yards of offense?
I think this result is a bit on the optimistic side even with no turnovers

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
LOL - Nashville Preds mascot Gnash tweeted after the Titans beat the Jags:

“it was good to see a football team from Tennessee show up to play a team from Florida!!”

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member

g8tr72

Lifetime Member
Jun 8, 2016
Love me some meltdown

"The sad fact is based on what we've seen so far...we are no better off with Pruitt than we were with Butch. In fact...we are WORSE. Butch never lost to Florida like this. This was a catastrophic debut by Pruitt. Very revealing. Pruitt brought an unprepared, badly coached team to the party today. Even the basic fundamentals are lacking miserably. Pruitt is obviously out of his league...so here we go....AGAIN. Pruitt should be ashamed for presenting the Vol, faithful with this kind of embarrassing, humiliating beatdown. We'd be better off and save a ton of humiliation if we just forfeited the rest of the season. Of course that won't happen in real life...but the beatdowns that are coming are gonna be so humiliating everyone is gonna wish we DID forfeit. This is frightening...and will most likely be unprecedented when it's all said and done."

:bwahaha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator