Meet Caitlyn Jenner

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Come on, eat your cockroach soup. All the really well-adjusted people will think something is wrong with you if you don't. Just swallow it and clap your hands with glee!

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
This is the argument some of you are having:
gr5gcgpci4rtipgbcf814f9jb7xzdxdkirf7uzof9oilobzoudjf9ychyeo4vmat.gif

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Is Caitlyn prettier than her wife?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n229271 said:
Reading this thread, it's a wonder more people don't have the bravery to come out like this.
This kind of thing is considered "coming out"? Going from a man to a 65 year old grandmother on the cover of Vanity Fair? It's a shame this kind of garbage has to be shoved in all our faces as "normal" now. Just accept every form of human behavior or you're a bigot!

If Bruce Jenner wants to mutilate his genitalia then go for it, but keep the rest of us out of it and don't demand I have to accept it as anything but disgusting. Stay off the cover of Vanity Fair, Bruce.

Awful.

Jand3k

I Don't Re Member
Sep 12, 2014
And to think he used to watch me eat my cereal, from his cardboard perch, and made sure I had nutrition before I started my day.

Now he makes me lose my breakfast!
:barfaway:

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n229393 said:
This kind of thing is considered "coming out"? Going from a man to a 65 year old grandmother on the cover of Vanity Fair? It's a shame this kind of garbage has to be shoved in all our faces as "normal" now. Just accept every form of human behavior or you're a bigot!

If Bruce Jenner wants to mutilate his genitalia then go for it, but keep the rest of us out of it and don't demand I have to accept it as anything but disgusting. Stay off the cover of Vanity Fair, Bruce.

Awful.

Better yet Bruce, stay they hell off reality TV.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'm sorry, but.......................
dry-heave-o.gif

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n229393 said:

Awful.

After a lifetime of being in the wrong body and being a public figure, yes it is. It's actually a huge f*cking deal to a lot of tortured souls in the world.

But I'm not going to change any of your small minds on this, so I'm not even going to waste my time.

GatorBart

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n229534 said:
It's actually a huge f*cking deal to a lot of tortured souls in the world.

But I'm not going to change any of your small minds on this, so I'm not even going to waste my time.

FYI: We're all tortured souls one way or another. Heck, look at Law.
I can understand being gay, bi, or whatever. I really don't care and it's none of my business. Although it's none of my business as well, I still can't understand the need to go under the knife to transform your body from one gender to the other. And to see a guy who was a great athlete now dressed like a woman with plans to make it all reality, well..................................I just don't know what to think, other than I'm a little disgusted by it. It is what it is, for me anyway.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
GatorBart;n229545 said:
FYI: We're all tortured souls one way or another. Heck, look at Law.
I can understand being gay, bi, or whatever. I really don't care and it's none of my business. Although it's none of my business as well, I still can't understand the need to go under the knife to transform your body from one gender to the other. And to see a guy who was a great athlete now dressed like a woman with plans to make it all reality, well..................................I just don't know what to think, other than I'm a little disgusted by it. It is what it is, for me anyway.

What is there to be disgusted about? I guarantee you that Caitlyn is happier now than she's been her entire life. People have every right to take the necessary steps to be as happy as possible. You only get one chance at life, so why be tortured?

If you're tortured over the job you have, get a new one. If you're tortured over the fact that you never graduated college, go finish your degree. If you're tortured over where you live, move. If you're tortured over your sex not matching your gender (yes, there IS a difference), change it. There's no reason to be miserable for the sake of normality and "fitting in." Because at the end of the day, your own personal happiness matters most.

And if Caitlyn's transformation has comforted young transgendered people all over the country and maybe even kept a few from committing suicide (as SO many have done in the past because of the negative outlook that so many people have about it), then you're goddamn right she's a hero.

GatorBart

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n229550 said:
What is there to be disgusted about? I guarantee you that Caitlyn is happier now than she's been her entire life. People have every right to take the necessary steps to be as happy as possible. You only get one chance at life, so why be tortured?

If you're tortured over the job you have, get a new one. If you're tortured over the fact that you never graduated college, go finish your degree. If you're tortured over where you live, move. If you're tortured over your sex not matching your gender (yes, there IS a difference), change it. There's no reason to be miserable for the sake of normality and "fitting in." Because at the end of the day, your own personal happiness matters most.

And if Caitlyn's transformation has comforted young transgendered people all over the country and maybe even kept a few from committing suicide (as SO many have done in the past because of the negative outlook that so many people have about it), then you're goddamn right she's a hero.

I guess I was raised to play with the cards you were dealt. Maybe I was dealt a better hand than most.
But I get where you're coming from, somewhat; however, to elevate Caitlyn to 'hero' status is taking it a little far, IMO.

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Sorry. Playing dress-up and changing his name and pretending he has changed into a woman does not make him a woman nor does it make him a hero.

Jand3k

I Don't Re Member
Sep 12, 2014
Captain Sasquatch;n229534 said:
After a lifetime of being in the wrong body and being a public figure, yes it is. It's actually a huge f*cking deal to a lot of tortured souls in the world, like me.

In before Capt Sas is "out".
:backout:

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
If you cut off your d!ck, you're genetically still a man. That's just science.

That being said, I really don't have a problem with him being on the cover of Vanity Fair if he wants to be, and if it ultimately helps someone out who is thinking about suicide or could've been beat up because of their choice to pretend to change their sex, than there is actually some good that comes of it, I guess.

Gatorhunter

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
A long but good read on the subject.

[video]http://www.theblaze.com/contributions/calling-bruce-jenner-a-woman-is-an-insult-to-women/[/video]

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
You were right, long but good read. I said the same thing in about 20 words or so, however the writer gets extra credit for this line...Any time a transgender person uses the bathroom these days, progressives throw a parade like the the Allies just defeated Germany.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.