Meet Caitlyn Jenner

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
If all the Kardashians, including Brucaitlyn, drank the Kool-Aid right now it would increase the intelligence of the American gene pool a full percentage point. Folks that don't think Jenner didn't have any motivation to do this as a publicity stunt are blind. What happens when this shock value wears off? Kim gets a dick transplant from Lamar?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Jenner is a man and he'll always be a man no matter how much he spends on surgery.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
gardnerwebbgator;229793 said:
If all the Kardashians, including Brucaitlyn, drank the Kool-Aid right now it would increase the intelligence of the American gene pool a full percentage point. Folks that don't think Jenner didn't have any motivation to do this as a publicity stunt are blind. What happens when this shock value wears off? Kim gets a dick transplant from Lamar?
Yep. Someone would do that amount of plastic surgery and transformation for a publicity stunt. Used to be people would make sex tapes, now I guess they're doing sex changes.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n229810 said:
Yep. Someone would do that amount of plastic surgery and transformation for a publicity stunt. Used to be people would make sex tapes, now I guess they're doing sex changes.

At his/her age, yes. He/she has been an afterthought for more than a long while, and you know he/she got some coin for that cover, and likely, some health insurance plan paid for the "medical procedure".

In other words, nothing would shock me anymore.

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n229754 said:
Considering I have zero problem with homosexuality or transgenderism, I'd be more offended if you called me a homo hating redneck. That's a hell of a lot worse.

Deep down you're a homo hating redneck. All this bluster is just smoking mirrors.

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
By the way, the fact that Jenner is getting a hero's award from ESPN, The Arthur Ashe Courage Award, means he must have done something amazing. Indeed, if you think about it, pretending to be a woman is far more courageous than others who were in consideration for the award:

Noah Galloway: Lost an arm and a leg in roadside bomb in Iraq and now competes in Crossfit events nationwide. He was apparently the selection before Jenner was hand-picked by ESPN officials.

TNT court-side reporter Craig Sager: Currently battling leukemia

Jim Kelly: Cancer survivor

Lauren Hill: College basketball player who died in April due to a terminal brain tumor after playing in one game in November.

Here's a picture of the non-deserving guy who lost out to a glorified drag queen:

Attachments

• conv_3341.jpg
    conv_3341.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 185

Jand3k

I Don't Re Member
Sep 12, 2014
Wow Pasty, I did not know that.

Really puts into perspective, this choice of ESPN, to choose Bruce.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
PastyStoole;n229860 said:
By the way, the fact that Jenner is getting a hero's award from ESPN, The Arthur Ashe Courage Award, means he must have done something amazing. Indeed, if you think about it, pretending to be a woman is far more courageous than others who were in consideration for the award:

Noah Galloway: Lost an arm and a leg in roadside bomb in Iraq and now competes in Crossfit events nationwide. He was apparently the selection before Jenner was hand-picked by ESPN officials.

TNT court-side reporter Craig Sager: Currently battling leukemia

Jim Kelly: Cancer survivor

Lauren Hill: College basketball player who died in April due to a terminal brain tumor after playing in one game in November.

Here's a picture of the non-deserving guy who lost out to a glorified drag queen:

Not true.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...noah-galloway-for-the-espy-award-for-courage/

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator;n229872 said:
So instead of being passed up for Jenner, these others weren't even considered? Yeah, that is much better. :rolleyes:
It's actually absurd to assume that these folks were not taken into consideration, even as awful as ESPN is. Leave it to the Washington Post to insinuate that they weren't, as that is about their speed.

Although getting your d!ck cut off, parading around in a dress, and pretending to be a woman certainly requires more courage than I will ever have, I personally think that Lauren Hill deserves the award posthumously. She raised $1.5 million for cancer research while she was going through a horrific battle, and was an inspiration to anyone whose lives she touched, even if only temporarily.

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I am personally disgusted and find it unbelievable that Lizardman didn't even get a mention from the Worlds Leader in Sports. By the way, he's supposed to appear at Ripley's in St Augie for those looking for inspiration.
610lizard-man_1.jpg

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
At the awards cermony, maybe Boomer can give the award. I wonder if he would shake Bruce's hand or give him a kiss?

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n229865 said:
It's unknown, officially, who he beat out for the honor, but it's deceiving and misleading to call any of this "not true." I would expect that from the Washington Post, but not from you, Squach. I agree with much of what you've said, but you lost me with this deceiving post.

ESPN certainly has a right to pick anyone, no matter how undeserving of the award they are, but he's barely a sports figure any more. His current claim to fame is that he was on a really awful reality show with a bunch of ugly, immature, spoiled brats. People in the sports community should be appalled that he gets this award over others that are actually sports figures and who have actually fought far greater and far more relevant fights.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
crosscreekcooter;n229888 said:
I am personally disgusted and find it unbelievable that Lizardman didn't even get a mention from the Worlds Leader in Sports. By the way, he's supposed to appear at Ripley's in St Augie for those looking for inspiration.
610lizard-man_1.jpg

Another hero and he should also be an inspiration to millions!

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
crosscreekcooter;n229889 said:
At the awards cermony, maybe Boomer can give the award. I wonder if he would shake Bruce's hand or give him a kiss?

crosscreekcooter;n229889 said:

Reacharound

Jand3k

I Don't Re Member
Sep 12, 2014
crosscreekcooter;n229888 said:
610lizard-man_1.jpg

Like most cold-hearted women, he's a reptile trapped in a man's body.

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Apparently there will be a large number of transgendered at the ESPYs in support of Jenner, and ESPN is struggling with the bathroom situation at the awards ceremony. They're planning to post new signs on the restroom doors that should help people who are confused about which bathroom to go in:

Attachments

• conv_3344.jpeg
    conv_3344.jpeg
    19.8 KB · Views: 42

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
PastyStoole;n229907 said:
It's unknown, officially, who he beat out for the honor, but it's deceiving and misleading to call any of this "not true." I would expect that from the Washington Post, but not from you, Squach. I agree with much of what you've said, but you lost me with this deceiving post.

The whole story about that guy getting passed over started as a tweet from some Boston sports radio guy that was a joke. Then someone turned it into a meme and the sheep of the internet world ran with it.

If you can actually read through some factual information on the subject, take a look at this compilation of statements from ESPN and the actual tweets from the Boston radio guy.

http://m.snopes.com/2015/06/02/caitlyn-jenner-arthur-ashe-espys/

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n230042 said:
If you can actually read through some factual information on the subject.
I just did this. I found out that cutting off your wee-wee doesn't make you a woman.

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Here's some more factual information.
2015 Bruce Jenner
2014 Michael Sam
2013 Robin Roberts
It's just a coincidence that they are all sexually confused.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.