Founding Member
11377866_634987513269503_116015314_n.jpg

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
If you're a guy who chooses to lop your penis off or a woman who chooses to have an adadicktomy go right ahead. I could give a crap. But don't force me to celebrate your decision by calling me a bigot if I don't give you standing ovations. Don't expect me not to comment on how ridiculous you may look, because for the most part you do. Don't force me to call you what chromosomally you are not.

There are all kinds of abnormally weird fetishes and body modifications people can choose to do because "it's just what they've always "felt" they needed to do to be happy". Should we be forced to accept them, celebrate them and praise them just because they decided to act on them? Hell no.

I think that most transgenders fall into 2 categories. The first being gay people who want a sex change to have sex with their same chromosomal gender, i.e. a guy who wants to become a woman to have sex with guys. Like most homosexuals, I think they are pretty much born that way. The other being someone who falls into the sexual fetish category. When they were young something happened that impacted them to the point that it implanted in them what they found sexually arousing. I think most guys who decide to become women at an old age fall into this category. That's why most guys like Jenner still want to have sex with women. They finally just gave in all the way to their fetish. JMHO.

But I do have to admit one thing, it does take a lot of guts to walk around looking like this....
2008_banquet_015.jpg

​

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Captain:

I'm totally on your side with this. But if you think for a moment that anywhere on this board (whether it's the lounge, the main forum, politics, etc...) there's an ounce of any tolerance or non-bigotry, you're fooling yourself.

Hell, every time I step into the political forum I want to blow my brains out.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJ;n230553 said:
Captain:

I'm totally on your side with this. But if you think for a moment that anywhere on this board (whether it's the lounge, the main forum, politics, etc...) there's an ounce of any tolerance or non-bigotry, you're fooling yourself.

Don't do that, J. Be courageous, put your heels on and show your pride! :lol:

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJ;n230553 said:
Captain:

does this mean that GatorJ is gay too?

bush_confused_21_a.jpg

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJ;n230553 said:
Captain:

You're very intolerant of the views of others on this. Bigot.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Somebody posted the "lizard guy" earlier in this thread. Should we celebrate the "courageous" way he has come out and made himself look the way he always wanted? Does recoiling in total disgust make me a bigot?

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n230584 said:
Somebody posted the "lizard guy" earlier in this thread. Should we celebrate the "courageous" way he has come out and made himself look the way he always wanted? Does recoiling in total disgust make me a bigot?

According to some, yes it does. And an idiot, redneck, effinf prick, etc.. Welcome to the club!

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
TheDouglas78;n230440 said:
Are we really arguing over who is more deserving of a stupid award at the ESPy's... It's a dumb award show meant to draw traffic to an overrated "sports" network.
Good point. Plus, bleacher report will have over taken espn in a few years anyhow.

Gatorhunter

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;230584 said:
You're just not as enlightened as some others on here.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJ;n230553 said:

Amen. I don't know why I even go there - must be boredom that drives me to it.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
For the record j I like you man and respect your views. If we were all the same person,it would be pretty boring.

VulcanAlex

Founding Member
Senior Vulcan Cowboy
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
I hear the "brand" might be worth 500M (perhaps in sales). Why I really don't know as I think such choices should (must) be a private thing, not a public thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.