Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
crosscreekcooter;n230065 said:
Here's some more factual information.
2015 Bruce Jenner
2014 Michael Sam
2013 Robin Roberts
It's just a coincidence that they are all sexually confused.

We should celebrate them all! :yay:

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
crosscreekcooter;n230065 said:
Here's some more factual information.
2015 Bruce Jenner
2014 Michael Sam
2013 Robin Roberts
It's just a coincidence that they are all sexually confused.

Yeah or maybe Robin Roberts had just overcome cancer you f*cking prick.

Jand3k

I Don't Re Member
Sep 12, 2014
Captain Sasquatch;n230077 said:

Did no other sport figure, that perhaps wasn't gay, overcome cancer that year? :dunno:

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n230063 said:
I just did this. I found out that cutting off your wee-wee doesn't make you a woman.
Who knew? It turns out you can't change XY chromosomes to XX chromosomes and there's no such thing as a "sex change" (despite what keeps being repeated in the media).

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n230077 said:

You know...I used to like you, but it's become apparent that YOU are the close-minded one on here. You can't stand it that others don't share your "enlightenment", so you resort to name-calling...like a little kid. God help Queenie.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Yep, Robin Roberts' speech was about being gay. That's exactly why she was given the award. It wasn't because she's been a long-time sports personality and overcame cancer twice.

Obviously the gay liberal agenda is winning.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator;230097 said:
You know...I used to like you, but it's become apparent that YOU are the close-minded one on here. You can't stand it that others don't share your "enlightenment", so you resort to name-calling...like a little kid. God help Queenie.
Yeah God help her for marrying an open minded person who doesn't judge people on dumb sh*t like sexual orientation. I'm a real dirtbag. She should probably leave me and go for a real winner who hangs fags by their balls and beats trannies with baseball bats. THOSE are REAL men to emulate, real contributors to society.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Jand3k;230088 said:
Did no other sport figure, that perhaps wasn't gay, overcome cancer that year? :dunno:
Only one person can win the award. I'm sorry if it hurts your little feelings that someone who was gay was recognized for beating cancer twice.

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n230109 said:
Only one person can win the award. I'm sorry if it hurts your little feelings that someone who was gay was recognized for beating cancer twice.
I don't think anyone opposes homosexuals winning the award. Hell, Pat Summit won the year before Robin Roberts, and if she's not gay, she's certainly well qualified to be. Arthur Ashe himself defended homosexuals in the years following diagnoses with AIDS, so I'm sure he wouldn't mind either. But I think what people are saying is that this particular sexual orientation should not uniquely be held as a litmus test for the award, which lately seems to be the case. It would be refreshing if the award went to a guy like Dan Bilzerian every once in awhile.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
PastyStoole;230124 said:
I don't think anyone opposes homosexuals winning the award. Hell, Pat Summit won the year before Robin Roberts, and if she's not gay, she's certainly well qualified to be. Arthur Ashe himself defended homosexuals in the years following diagnoses with AIDS, so I'm sure he wouldn't mind either. But I think what people are saying is that this particular sexual orientation should not uniquely be held as a litmus test for the award, which lately seems to be the case. It would be refreshing if the award went to a guy like Dan Bilzerian every once in awhile.
Fair enough, but Robin Roberts still wasn't awarded that award for being gay. Of course Michael Sam was, but if we want to get really technical, Caitlyn Jenner isn't gay. But the whole gay/straight lines are kinda blurred with transgenders, anyway.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n230107 said:
Yeah God help her for marrying an open minded person who doesn't judge people on dumb sh*t like sexual orientation. I'm a real dirtbag. She should probably leave me and go for a real winner who hangs fags by their balls and beats trannies with baseball bats. THOSE are REAL men to emulate, real contributors to society.

How is that any different from you judging everyone on here that doesn't share your viewpoint? You've called us rednecks, idiots, etc.. Please "enlighten" me.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator;230129 said:
How is that any different from you judging everyone on here that doesn't share your viewpoint? You've called us rednecks, idiots, etc.. Please "enlighten" me.
Because intolerant and ignorant people are idiots. Rednecks was just an assumption.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Drmw4A8.gif

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator;n230097 said:

I'm perfectly happy and comfortable with who I'm marrying, so please don't bring me into this again or make another comment like this about me and our relationship.

I have many gay family members that I hold extremely dear. 2 of the stones in my engagement ring belonged to my gay great uncle and his partner of over 50 years. If I can be as happy as them in 50 years then I'll consider myself the luckiest girl on Earth.

I have no problem with Caitlyn Jenner as I've come to realize not everyone is made just like me. I know homosexuality is not a choice. I know transgender is not a choice. I have absolutely no right to stand in judgement of anyone and their lives they live. I hope the world becomes completely tolerant of all individuals because the last few days reading what I have and hearing what I've heard absolutely breaks my heart. There's far too much hate as it stands now. If Caitlyn helps just one child struggling with what their brain chemistry is telling them then God bless her!

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Here we go....... anyone who disagrees with the Liberal Agenda is Demonized as "Redneck, idiot, fckin prick and hater".

Bruce Jenner can do what ever he chooses with his body, I don't care.
ESPN can choose any sexually confused person they want, I don't care.
Mike Sam can play in Canada if he wants, I don't care.
etc, etc, etc....

What do I care about: my Family, my Religion, my friends, my job and The Mighty Florida Gators..

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.