Mel Tucker fired

GatorFL

Lifetime Member
Oct 29, 2017
What's the under/over they don't pay him out? Sounds like he's out for cause which should let them wipe their hands of his crappy contract.

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
BSPN says suspended indefinitely, but pretty much the same thing

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I mean, how do you sexually harass the sexual harassment speaker that you brought in to your team to talk about sexual harassment?

Tard

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Animated GIF

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Alleged that Tucker masturbated, without this woman's consent, while talking on the phone with this woman? Is that a crime becuase if it is I am sure a few of us....................:inout:

Altitude Gator

Lurking from Altitude
Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2017
Read the story. Something doesn't add up on this chick's story. Why would he beat it on a phone call with her without some kind of alluring talk from her. It was a phone call, not a zoom.

But I understand MSU taking this route. $70 mil buyout for that coach? They failed to make a reasonable contract and need out of it badly because he ain't winning enough to justify it. And that Nassar stuff they screwed up gives them the "we have fixed our negligence" claim.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Read the story. Something doesn't add up on this chick's story. Why would he beat it on a phone call with her without some kind of alluring talk from her. It was a phone call, not a zoom.

But I understand MSU taking this route. $70 mil buyout for that coach? They failed to make a reasonable contract and need out of it badly because he ain't winning enough to justify it. And that Nassar stuff they screwed up gives them the "we have fixed our negligence" claim.
A. Jeff Toobin might be able to answer that for you.

B. Can you elaborate on this not winning enough to justify thingy? Unfamiliar with that at UF.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Couldn't she just hang up the phone? This is pretty odd for sure

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Alleged that Tucker masturbated, without this woman's consent, while talking on the phone with this woman? Is that a crime becuase if it is I am sure a few of us....................:inout:
If that's true I've got a criminal career worse than Dahmer.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Could she, um, I don't know, um, cut the call?

And why did he admit to it?

And... can he coach special teams?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.