Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
With your pants zipped or unzipped?

who said anything about pants?

iu

g8r.tom

Lifetime Member
Nov 17, 2017
What a dumb chit. He and his family were set for generations with that Buy Out. Now he will be fired for cause and will not get the Buy Out.

Altitude Gator

Lurking from Altitude
Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2017
What a dumb chit. He and his family were set for generations with that Buy Out. Now he will be fired for cause and will not get the Buy Out.
He'll get some of it no matter what they find. If he is let go without anything, he will sue and there is no way they will let that drag on when they can get a few boosters to pony up some millions to get rid of him.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
He'll get some of it no matter what they find. If he is let go without anything, he will sue and there is no way they will let that drag on when they can get a few boosters to pony up some millions to get rid of him.

But can you imagine his face when he shows up to the court room for the Michigan State civil suit, and they ask him which one, and to have a seat.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
I think the story that’s being overlooked is that Msu got trolled into a stupid contract back in late ‘21, finally got around to looking at his overall resume of 1 outlier good season, and are having extreme buyer’s remorse. The way they’re handling this is the way we should’ve handled McElwain. Good for them to not waste a gift.
Because Butters had dirt on Foley masturbating while on the phone with him to set up that rendevous in Colorado.
1694543791158.png

revgator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
200 or 300k would change my life for ever. This bozo blew 70million. He could have paid for a room full of high priced whores but he chose to perp on a woman already out 'to catch a predator.'

Not to get political but when I was a kid I used to say that if we took all the NFL money and gave every family a million dollars on January 1st, some people would still be broke by March and be breaking into cars for loose change.

Exhibit A - Mel Tucker
Go Green Michigan Football GIF by Michigan State Athletics

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
200 or 300k would change my life for ever. This bozo blew 70million. He could have paid for a room full of high priced whores but he chose to perp on a woman already out 'to catch a predator.'

Not to get political but when I was a kid I used to say that if we took all the NFL money and gave every family a million dollars on January 1st, some people would still be broke by March and be breaking into cars for loose change.

Exhibit A - Mel Tucker
Go Green Michigan Football GIF by Michigan State Athletics
racist comedy central GIF

revgator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
It was just a meme. A joke. You're gonna be okay.

I pretty convinced you're going to have us all on some government watch list if we're not already.

10 years from now I'm going to have some routine procedure and they're going to be like, "explain what you meant about Mel Tucker in 2023"

willy wonka and the chocolate factory fainting GIF

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator