More Trouble In Tallahassee - Dalvin Cook investigated for battery

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
Gator87;n247239 said:
It was probably that FSU shill Rick Ballou, and the apologist Frank Frangie. Frangie is the ultimate waffler, he'll say one thing and then right after he says it he backpedals so as not to offend anyone.
Ballou is the one who said that $hit. I couldn't believe that he thought anyone was actually stupid enough to believe that crap.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Marianna said:
Ballou is the one who said that $hit. I couldn't believe that he thought anyone was actually stupid enough to believe that crap.

EVERY Semi that was listening bought it...hook, line and sinker.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
GatorTAG;n247094 said:
So how does Cook's lawyer think the girl's lip and nose got busted? Looks like the fight will be skrong with this one.

Because the victims lawyer threw another player that was present under the bus. He claims it was a different player that punched her. :facepalm:

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
MJMGator;n247359 said:
EVERY Semi that was listening bought it...hook, line and sinker.
I don't doubt that for a second. I live in the panhandle and some of the crap I here from the Seminole fans will make your brain hurt. What I here most is this "Gator fans just want to deflect attention off their sh*tty team that's why they are always talking about us". What those idiots don't understand is the WHOLE COUNTRY is talking about them.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Durty South Swamp;n247371 said:
Because the victims lawyer threw another player that was present under the bus. He claims it was a different player that punched her. :facepalm:

Bet that other player isn't a starter.

dubster1

Chip Kelly is a done deal
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
Because the victims lawyer threw another player that was present under the bus. He claims it was a different player that punched her
:fingertap:

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

A know star player was thrown under a bus for a "star" player has never happened before at FSU. Laveranues Coles, anyone?

g8trs99

Lifetime Member
Sep 5, 2014
I'd just like to know what a college kid needs 3 pit bulls for? (I know it is not illegal to own dogs) I mean it's not like they are house dogs. He has them chained outside with no shelter in Tallahassee. You hear about these kids crying they have no money and cannot work, blah blah, but it has to cost a good amount to feed three dogs.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
g8trs99;n247600 said:
I'd just like to know what a college kid needs 3 pit bulls for? (I know it is not illegal to own dogs) I mean it's not like they are house dogs. He has them chained outside with no shelter in Tallahassee. You hear about these kids crying they have no money and cannot work, blah blah, but it has to cost a good amount to feed three dogs.

Not when you feed them coeds.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
TheDouglas78;n247566 said:
A know star player was thrown under a bus for a "star" player has never happened before at FSU. Laveranues Coles, anyone?

I believe his lawyer named the player... travis rudolph if im not mistaken, i bleieve he's a starting WR.

Yep, this is the defense noles are going with, he's innocent! It wasnt him!! it was a different player so everyone should stop acting like our team is bad!!! :lol:

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Durty South Swamp;n247607 said:
I believe his lawyer named the player... travis rudolph if im not mistaken, i bleieve he's a starting WR.

Yep, this is the defense noles are going with, he's innocent! It wasnt him!! it was a different player so everyone should stop acting like our team is bad!!! :lol:

"It wasn't heroin. It was angel dust, PCP!"

l.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator