More Trouble In Tallahassee - Dalvin Cook investigated for battery

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Surely he cannot practice until he's out from under this arraignment. ??

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
Law98gator;n247772 said:
Come on! That only garners two likes? What is wrong wit you peeple?

Given the difference in 'physicality' and wardrobe- I'm surprised the deputy/hwy patrolman is even in the same frame with that young man.
Someone see if that officer has any eligibility left.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
GatorTAG;n247829 said:
Good. Let this hang over their program as long as possible.
His lawyers are claiming the reason that the DA did this was to force a Plea Deal. His attorney's said that the state will either have to drop the charges or take this to trial. If it goes to a jury trial they say it will take 60 days which will basically be the whole season so it's going to be hanging over that program for a minute.

NCOGator

Sep 5, 2014
soflagator;n247614 said:
"It wasn't heroin. It was angel dust, PCP!"

l.jpg

My favorite quote from that movie, "I'm a karate man! I bruise on the inside!!".....I guess that is what FSU players need to date then so the cops cannot see the bruises.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
So everyone knows how FSU's pres thrasher and jumbo has supposedly suspended cook??? Well a lifelong friend of mine (FSU Booster) told me that Cook was in the practice facility whenever he dropped his kids off at Jimbo's football camp last weekend and went on to brag and say that Cook will be on the field for them come fall because he wasn't charged with a felony.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Marianna said:
So everyone knows how FSU's pres thrasher and jumbo has supposedly suspended cook??? Well a lifelong friend of mine (FSU Booster) told me that Cook was in the practice facility whenever he dropped his kids off at Jimbo's football camp last weekend and went on to brag and say that Cook will be on the field for them come fall because he wasn't charged with a felony.

:shocked:

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Marianna said:

Well, I wonder if Cook had punched his wife in the face if he'd still be bragging? "Hey look kiddos, there's that POS who punched your mommy in the face but look how fast he runs! Cheer for him and that whole bunched who verbally and physically assaulted Mommy but managed to escape justice so they can score touchdowns for us..."

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
Alagator;n248585 said:
Well, I wonder if Cook had punched his wife in the face if he'd still be bragging? "Hey look kiddos, there's that POS who punched your mommy in the face but look how fast he runs! Cheer for him and that whole bunched who verbally and physically assaulted Mommy but managed to escape justice so they can score touchdowns for us..."
Knowing him he'd probably make excuses and say (kid's mommy deserved it) because that's how all Noles think whenever their star football players are involved. Lol

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
fsu football players are the gladiators, Tally is the corrupt Roman empire, and choke stadium is the delapidated Roman coliseum...

TallyGator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Without a plea deal or the charges being dropped, his season was going to be eaten up by time anyway. If Thrasher is concerned at all about the perception of the program Cook will not be eligible until this thing is adjudicated in some favorable fashion.

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Marianna said:
Knowing him he'd probably make excuses and say (kid's mommy deserved it) because that's how all Noles think whenever their star football players are involved. Lol

He probably doesn't have to worry about it because he's already instructed his wife to acquiesce to any requests for fellatio by FSU football players.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Jimbo is such a clown:

@Matt_Fortuna: Told other coaches have rules kicking players off for hitting women, #FSU HC Jimbo Fisher says: "That's ours." #ACCKickoff

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
GatorJ;n249707 said:
Jimbo is such a clown:

@Matt_Fortuna: Told other coaches have rules kicking players off for hitting women, #FSU HC Jimbo Fisher says: "That's ours." #ACCKickoff

I know He's a lying bastard!

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I wonder what Jimbo would say if it was his daughter or mother or sister that was getting slapped around by these football players? I don't think there's every been a sleazier coach. He's right on par with Jerry Sandusky in my book.

Dec 10, 2014
Alagator;n248599 said:
fsu football players are the gladiators, Tally is the corrupt Roman empire, and choke stadium is the delapidated Roman coliseum...

Please don't compare that :couch:to a culture that actually achieved greatness

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;250530 said:
I wonder what Jimbo would say if it was his daughter or mother or sister that was getting slapped around by these football players? I don't think there's every been a sleazier coach. He's right on par with Jerry Sandusky in my book.

Same as Sandusky who was raping underage boys.... I think that may be going a bit far. Jimbo is a sleaze, but he child abuse is far worse

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
A better comparison would be Tom Osborne. The sexual assault comparisons are very close. And both coaches are incredibly complicit.

Of course Osborne went on to become a state representative. The perfect fit.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n250530 said:

Sandusky is another animal. Tom Osborne who just let the inmates run the show would be a better comparison.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator