Muschamp accepts USCe HC job, called "pure liar"

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
What game was that after?
That looks like Doak, so it was the 2012 FSU game, the last time that everyone was aboard the Muschamp train. But don't tell Law that, Foley wasn't supposed to be happy with winning a game against our rivals on the road. :rolleyes3:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
That looks like Doak, so it was the 2012 FSU game, the last time that everyone was aboard the Muschamp train. But don't tell Law that, Foley wasn't supposed to be happy with winning a game against our rivals on the road. :rolleyes3:
If Muschamp had been fired right after that game we would have been much better off.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Pretty sure it's Georgia Southern.

Chimp's a big fan of anything from Georgia, and Fooley really liked the direction of the program.

Last edited:

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I wish he would tender his resignation with us already too. I'm sick of paying this fraud for not coaching us.

OcalaGator83

Not Hopeful
Lifetime Member
Oct 23, 2014
I know a couple of people from South Carolina who are big Gamecock fans, and they are absolutely losing their minds over this rumor. They told me flat out that if Tanner hires the Chump they are done with USC football, they'll just watch root for the Gators instead. It isn't the losing that comes with him that bothers them, its the circus that is Muschamp that they won't deal with. Claim a lot of their friends back in Columbia feel the same way.

South Carolina is absolutely out of their minds if they hire this reject.

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
Dear Santa Clause:

Please let him go to Bama as DC...please let him go to Bama as DC.....
Saban is too smart for that. He didn't invite the Chump to his last few jobs and surely for good reason.

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
With the right players on D, muschump can actually give us problems. I'd rather see him be a head coach. Then we can relax.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Only as HC with the right DC such as Quinn.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
...Nebraska all suck. I'll throw Iowa in there (except the NE part of the state).
I will admit that if the list is which state which I don't want to DRIVE through, these guys are on the top of the list.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I will say that as upset I was about Fooley's contract decision, if he managers to destroy another SEC competitor program this year, it will be money well spent.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Only as HC with the right DC such as Quinn.

I think he was the barn dc when they beat us in 2006 and 2007. Their o was shaky but playmaking d (sound familiar) won them some games. Quinn made our D better, but chump is pretty good on his own, unless he has control of the o.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
but chump is pretty good on his own, unless he has control of the o.
Or unless you do anything other than run against them.

Every team by know should know to throw over the top because the safeties will be in the box.

Last edited:

2ndAmend

Oct 3, 2014
c4s_foley111714_14230220_8col.jpg

I despise this pic... next time you post it, you'll be hearing from lawyer...

Scott512

Sep 1, 2014
Will want the Cocks job and to coach in the L east. Can't blame him. But I can blame whoever hires him. ;)

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
I simply think the guy has been universally overrated as a DC. The only thing he has shown a real knack for is screaming and making faces, generally acting the fool on the sidelines. I know, it's been said many times before. :deadhorse:

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
According to ESPN Muschamp is expected to be named USCe coach. The headline should read Ass to be Cocks Head Coach.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
If that is the case, then USCe absolutely has no commitment to their football program. If they cannot see what this asshat has done over the last 5 years at UF and 'Barn then they are getting exactly what they deserve.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator