Muschamp accepts USCe HC job, called "pure liar"

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Its a good thing Cowart followed him to Auburn....sure he's happy about that decision!

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
What did he say? Muschamp was the only reason he ended up there so I figured he wouldn't be happy

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Looking forward to humiliating USC every single year with him there.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
The USCe AD better watch out for the buyout clause.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Is this better?
5430537f7f4e9.image.jpg

Come to Papa.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
This is an absolutely embarrassing hire for USC. Just cringe-worthy. What in God's name are they expecting?

It's the same mentality with all the NFL retread coaching hires. "He was awful for them, but he'll be great for us!" :facepalm:

Horrible. But I absolutely love it. This almost turns USCe into a 4th rivalry game. Time to run up the score! :dance:

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
It's unbelievable on so many levels. He will fail in miserably epic fashion there.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
This is an absolutely embarrassing hire for USC. Just cringe-worthy. What in God's name are they expecting?
There is a reason that terribly managed teams are terrible.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Take away that 11-2 year, he was 17-19 here. At a top school for recruiting alone.

Looking at their schedule next season, if they don't beat Vandy in their opener in Nashville, they could be 1-5 heading into their bye week.

Dumbasses.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
WM is not my first choice, but he's far from my last choice. What excites me about WM is recruiting and a top-flight staff, especially on the offense. When you have such a one-dimensional HC, the coordinator for the other side of the ball has an exponentially better chance at landing a HC job somewhere else being that he pretty much has sole responsibility for that side of the ball. That's why Spurrier has spawned so many HC that used to be his DC. That being said, I wholeheartedly believe that WM could land a great OC, and our AD would be willing to shell out the $$$ to get one considering that it would be needed for WM to be successful.
This poor bastard has no idea what's coming. Will have to learn the hard way.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Some of their fans on their board are blaming SOS for the hire. More dumbassery.

This just in....SOS is, was, always will be a GATOR first. They turned on him and don't appreciate what he did there. They'll reap what they sow with Duncechump.

They all believe Foley hired Charlie and Pease as well. They are ate up with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.