Man i don't miss that stupidity

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
NVGator;n274224 said:
And yet so many on here are that shît up. Beyond pathetic.
What? You been hitting the sauce?

jmskjrgator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
He is the kiss of death to a program.

Louisville out stated them in everything but the score.

Saban will offer to pay half his salary for him to stay there.

We need to get a pool on how many months he will last.
And bear in mind the barn fans are not patient.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n274034 said:

Is it because you're personally annoyed or because you see these match stick topics as unworthy of UF message board conversation? Take into consideration the number of meaningless threads that make it into circulation before you compile your answer.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I'm always ragged on for coming to the defense of Meyer, someone who led our Gators to two titles. Captain continually rushes to the defense of Muschamp, so I think he should get the same (or worse) treatment. Can someone photoshop that picture on the couch of Captain and Muschamp snuggling up?

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Meyer had a big opportunity to annoy me last night but he didn't, in spite of the score. No smirking, no poser pointing, none of the usual stuff. I'm kind of pissed at the lost opportunity.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n274351 said:
I'm always ragged on for coming to the defense of Meyer, someone who led our Gators to two titles. Captain continually rushes to the defense of Muschamp, so I think he should get the same (or worse) treatment. Can someone photoshop that picture on the couch of Captain and Muschamp snuggling up?
Yes, I love it. If you say anything negative about Chimp while he was here, you are being disloyal and you don't really know how it's going to end because The Orangutang could winout. The day he's fired you also must never say anything about Chimp because it's all in the past and a dead horse.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
[QUOTE='78;n274354]Meyer had a big opportunity to annoy me last night but he didn't, in spite of the score. No smirking, no poser pointing, none of the usual stuff. I'm kind of pissed at the lost opportunity. [/QUOTE]

The broadcast that I was watching never even showed his face or mentioned his name. Talk about glorious! I may never watch an OSU the normal way again!

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
[QUOTE='78;n274338]

Is it because you're personally annoyed or because you see these match stick topics as unworthy of UF message board conversation? Take into consideration the number of meaningless threads that make it into circulation before you compile your answer.[/QUOTE]

I don't think I'm the only person annoyed at the obsession with former coaches and rival QB's. Sorry you gargle Winston and Meyer's balls, but most of us are sick of those asshats.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n274381 said:
I don't think I'm the only person annoyed at the obsession with former coaches and rival QB's. Sorry you gargle Winston and Meyer's balls, but most of us are sick of those asshats.

Gargle? :lol: C'mon, that's a bit of an exaggeration, don't you think? Honestly, though, we're down and I think it's human nature to envy those around you, or who were at one time with you, when they're succeeding while you're not. Think of how satisfying it will be when we pass 'em all. And I think we will.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Geez Muschamp just left. It's not like he's been gone for five years. We're still suffering from his idiocy.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
Speaking of dead horses, Showers said in the post practice interview today that the very first segment of the new playbook they were given in the spring was already eight pages longer than the entire playbook under chump. he acknowledged that the route concepts and built in adjustments make this a more challenging offense than just going out there and "going fast" like they were taught to do last year. jesus, they were playing sandlot ball. poor guys didn't have a chance.

Attachments

• conv_4389.gif
    conv_4389.gif
    2.8 MB · Views: 49

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
[QUOTE='78;n274388]

Gargle? :lol: C'mon, that's a bit of an exaggeration, don't you think? Honestly, though, we're down and I think it's human nature to envy those around you, or who were at one time with you, when they're succeeding while you're not. Think of how satisfying it will be when we pass 'em all. And I think we will.[/QUOTE]

Sorry, I don't envy other people. Especially alleged rapists and overly dramatic men who go to the hospital for heartburn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.