Muschampitis already infecting Auburn's offense

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Swamp Queen;n274379 said:
The broadcast that I was watching never even showed his face or mentioned his name. Talk about glorious! I may never watch an OSU the normal way again!

He acted pretty professional throughout the affair. I was impressed. He knows he has a good team and doesn't need to thump his chest.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n274398 said:
Sorry, I don't envy other people. Especially alleged rapists and overly dramatic men who go to the hospital for heartburn.

And Meyer is reality TV. That's why we continue to watch and discuss.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
[QUOTE='78;n274401]

He acted pretty professional throughout the affair. I was impressed. He knows he has a good team and doesn't need to thump his chest. [/QUOTE]

I'm glad you enjoyed. I enjoyed not seeing his face or listening to Herbstreit gush over him. To each their own. It was very enjoyable watching the game with only crowd and stadium noise.

But seriously, I can't recall a single time where I've seen him "thump his chest".

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Swamp Queen;274411 said:
I'm glad you enjoyed. I enjoyed not seeing his face or listening to Herbstreit gush over him. To each their own. It was very enjoyable watching the game with only crowd and stadium noise.

But seriously, I can't recall a single time where I've seen him "thump his chest".
You didn't mind the gushing when he was our coach.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Swamp Queen;n274411 said:

Figure of speech. Urban is obviously much more subtle, but I know the queues.

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
LongTooth;n274396 said:
Speaking of dead horses, Showers said in the post practice interview today that the very first segment of the new playbook they were given in the spring was already eight pages longer than the entire playbook under chump. he acknowledged that the route concepts and built in adjustments make this a more challenging offense than just going out there and "going fast" like they were taught to do last year. jesus, they were playing sandlot ball. poor guys didn't have a chance.

I'm guessing the first segment of the new playbook is 9 pages long.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n274414 said:

It was a tad different than Herbie slobbing the OSU knob. But in truth, I was never a huge fan of it. Even the gushing over Tebow got old. Did I enjoy winning, absolutely. But I like to keep my mouth shut and just smile when we're winning. I'm not one to gloat because I know things can change...just like they did.

I know you're a big Urbs fan...I just find him slimey now. Sorry to disappoint you.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
[QUOTE='78;n274415]

Figure of speech. Urban is obviously much more subtle, but I know the queues. [/QUOTE]

Of course you do.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Swamp Queen;274423 said:
It was a tad different than Herbie slobbing the OSU knob. But in truth, I was never a huge fan of it. Even the gushing over Tebow got old. Did I enjoy winning, absolutely. But I like to keep my mouth shut and just smile when we're winning. I'm not one to gloat because I know things can change...just like they did.

I know you're a big Urbs fan...I just find him slimey now. Sorry to disappoint you.
You only disappointed me when you got married. You were my dream girl.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n274414 said:

I cheered for Aaron Hernandez before I knew he was a murderer. I cheered for Ray McDonald before I found out he was a serial woman batterer. I cheered for Teddy Dupay before I found out he was a complete scumbag. I cheered for Greg Pistorious before he murdered his girlfriend on Valentine's Day. I cheered for Lance Armstrong, Mark McGwire, and Sammy Sosa before I knew they were doping the entire time.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n274428 said:
You only disappointed me when you got married. You were my dream girl.

:lol:

You can create the new Ashely Madison and we can have a good time!

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;274433 said:
I cheered for Aaron Hernandez before I knew he was a murderer. I cheered for Ray McDonald before I found out he was a serial woman batterer. I cheered for Teddy Dupay before I found out he was a complete scumbag. I cheered for Greg Pistorious before he murdered his girlfriend on Valentine's Day. I cheered for Lance Armstrong, Mark McGwire, and Sammy Sosa before I knew they were doping the entire time.
I still cheer for all those people.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n274438 said:
I still cheer for all those people.

I used to cheer for you before I realized you still cheer for all those people and wear OJ Simpson pajamas to bed.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n274444 said:
I used to cheer for you before I realized you still cheer for all those people and wear OJ Simpson pajamas to bed.

Does Urbs know about this?!?!

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n274444 said:

Not only that, but he has Joe Jackson's shoes. He won them playing poker with his buddy Pete Rose.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
[QUOTE='78;n274338]

Is it because you're personally annoyed or because you see these match stick topics as unworthy of UF message board conversation? Take into consideration the number of meaningless threads that make it into circulation before you compile your answer.[/QUOTE]

'78, you're talking about Sasquatch posts; don't you mean cowpile ?

TheBigClaw

Founding Member
Proud to be a Gator
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Can we all agree that last year was a huge success since we got rid of this douchebag? :lol:

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I thought his name was Oscar Pistorious? :dunno:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.