Results are only viewable after voting.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
No, not asking for money you jerks. :sadnanner:

I've decided to start another non-sports message board involving movie discussion called movieblather.com. I've been working on it for the last week or so and it's getting close to being ready to go. Over the next week or so, if you could perhaps register over there and start a few discussions it would really help me out. I'm not asking anyone to become long-term contributors if you don't want to be - just help get me a start. I'll be advertising nationwide for new members when it's ready.

One thing I absolutely need help with right now is the choosing of a header logo. I have four styles here and I'd like the opinions of the membership on which one they like the best (ignore the watermarks). I don't want you to focus on colors, as those are easily changed, but the style itself. Please vote....I'm quite torn.

Style 1:
Logo4.png

Style 2:
Logo3.png

Style 3:
Logo2.png

Style 4:
Logo1.png

Thanks everyone very much. Your support means a lot to me.

Discuss.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
All the styles are artistic but #4 leaves no doubt that the subject is movies.
To the left captures the eyes, and streams to the right wordage that verifies it.
Good luck Ox.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
2. It's bold and easy to read. On the internet you want something to grab attention quickly and easily without having to spend even milliseconds trying to figure out what it says

1 isn't eye catching enough.
3 is ok but the large M throws it off a bit.
4 is just too busy

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
4 would be the best if you either removed the reel or the Director's board

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Style 4, take out the movie reel and adjust as needed. Then you can play off your trademarked "Discuss" on these boards to "Take 1" for your movie nerd friends.

revgator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I personally like 1 because it's smoother and sleeker. It looks the most modern to me.
I will gladly visit and register at your site. I have been looking for a new movie forum since IMDB closed their forums.

malo

Founding Member
Daily observer
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
These last 8 seasons of horrible offense, finally drive you to this? Great choice!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.