• Style 4

Results are only viewable after voting.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
MOVIE FORUM......MOVIE FORUM......
hqdefault.jpg

Dude you should really just start a youtube channel. There are douches out there that babble in front of a GoPro for 15- minutes a day and make 15 plus K a month....And Lord knows you can certainly babble.....

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
1 or 2

I prefer 2 mostly because it incorporates the image into the wording, but it still could be better, IMO

3 is old
4 is too busy

====================

Poor choice of name, IMO. Blather? Really? Is that all that was left in the bargain bin of names?

Lake Gator

SUBMARINERS GO DEEPER
Lifetime Member
Feb 13, 2016
#4 for the same reasons Rogdochar stated. Use as is. I don't think it's too busy. I don't think you should remove any props. It screams MOVIES!! to me even without the wording.

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I like the clear simplicity of 1.

2 looks like a hot air balloon, but I like movie and blather in different colors. Easier to read.

In 3, the giant M and two reels look like "MOO". The M is too disconnected, it almost reads like something lather.

4 is acceptable as well.

I vote 1 with 4 as my runner up. 2 would be great if you could tweak the graphic. 3 is a no go.

Alex.

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I like the clear simplicity of 1.

2 looks like a hot air balloon, but I like movie and blather in different colors. Easier to read.

In 3, the giant M and two reels look like "MOO". The M is too disconnected, it almost reads like something lather.

4 is acceptable as well.

I vote 1 with 4 as my runner up. 2 would be great if you could tweak the graphic. 3 is a no go.

Alex.

This is exactly what I was thinking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator