NBA Finals

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Epic failure for the Heat in the off season. Pretty much no value out of Oden, Beasley and Douglas. Haven't been able to find any value late in drafts.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
LagoonGator68;n2280 said:
LeBorn is no Michael Jackson...

I think that argument is over for this year...

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
There biggest problem is that they suck at drafting. And they have no young talent on the bench getting quality minutes because their stars are sucking up all the PT. Total opposite of the Spurs. They have quality depth who got tons of playing time all year to be ready for this stage. If Lebron gets cramps, the team's in the crapper.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
8802Gator;n412 said:
I am pulling for the Spurs. It is boring watching the Heat win every year. PlusIit would be nice to see Bonner get another ring. Haslem already has enough.

Win every year ? They will have lost 2 of 4 years if they don't win 3 straight.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
This series is over, I've gotta give the spurs props. They're playing phenomenal basketball right now. I hate the spurs probably more than any other team in the league. I'll never cheer for a team full of euro's. But I will give them props

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
LeBron is saying in interviews that he needs to do more. Seemed to me in game 4 he was trying to do too much which resulted in 7 turnovers. What do you guys think he does in game 5? I think he'll be aggressive early and end up shooting a lot of free throws. I'm going to guess he scores 35.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Bernardo de la Paz said:
LeBron is saying in interviews that he needs to do more. Seemed to me in game 4 he was trying to do too much which resulted in 7 turnovers. What do you guys think he does in game 5? I think he'll be aggressive early and end up shooting a lot of free throws. I'm going to guess he scores 35.
I don't think it matters. They're getting nothing out of wade. He's giving up wide open 3s turning the ball over. There's no effort it's like he's pouting. I'm not solely blaming him because Leonard has done a great job on LeBron,I'm just saying they can't win without wade. And wade is giving them very little right now.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
LeBron the leading scorer alltime in playoff elimination games. Tonight ought to draw some big TV numbers.

PastorBeef

Founding Member
Pastor of Disaster
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Tonight we will hopefully see the Spurs close it out at home. I thought this would be a 7 game series going to the Heat. I'm predicting.... Wait for it.... A game winning 3 from Bonner to seal the deal!

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator;n548 said:
Pulling for the Spurs. Much classier organization and one of the best groups of core players we've seen in the past decade or so. Might be some of those guy's last shot at a title.

I want them to win the series also. How that announcement was done years ago just rubbed me the wrong way.

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Bernardo de la Paz said:
I'm not saying the heat win, I'm just expecting a huge showing from LeBron. He's got to get Leonard into foul trouble early like in the first two games. The officials have been much quicker with the whistle in the first quarter than in the fourth.

8802Gator

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Gator Fever;n2410 said:
Win every year ? They will have lost 2 of 4 years if they don't win 3 straight.
I am talking about the possible future. If they win this one Lebron probably sticks around, and the Spurs are one year older. Who is gonna challenge the Heat if the Spurs Cant take em out?

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
8802Gator;n2725 said:
I am talking about the possible future. If they win this one Lebron probably sticks around, and the Spurs are one year older. Who is gonna challenge the Heat if the Spurs Cant take em out?

I think Wade is about done and if Lebron stays he will be gone. I wouldn't put it past them to get Carmelo there but I think Lebron bolting is the most likely outcome however.

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Gator Fever;n2728 said:
I think Wade is about done and if Lebron stays he will be gone. I wouldn't put it past them to get Carmelo there but I think Lebron bolting is the most likely outcome however.
I just don't see how they get all of those guys to take enough of a pay cut to sign carmello. There's also no way wade leaves if the rest of those guys stay.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Bernardo de la Paz said:
He'll need 50 points and he'll need a couple big steals in the 4th. Otherwise it's over.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I'm just ready for the heat to lose and put me out of my misery. I'll never understand all the LeBron hatred. He's never been in trouble usually says all the right things and plays hard. But everyone roots against him. You guys win. Along with team europe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator