***NCAA Tournament*** Florida vs East Tennessee State

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Most of what I say is meant to be a dumb, stupid, comedic schtick to try and get the Haters and Complainers to bite and on que you took the bait hook, line, and SINKER STINKER!! LOLOL Gators WIN and you LOSE AGAIN!! OWNED and DESTROYED by the OWNER and DESTROYER!!

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
Most of what I say is meant to be a dumb, stupid, comedic schtick to try and get the Haters and Complainers to bite and on que you took the bait hook, line, and SINKER STINKER!! LOLOL Gators WIN and you LOSE AGAIN!! OWNED and DESTROYED by the OWNER and DESTROYER!!

So this board is just a place for dumb, stupid, comedy? Now I understand.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Great win and awesome to be back in March Madness. Go Gators!

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
You got me on your mind more than your mom does bro. I like UF so stfu with your whining like a bytch.

Spoken like a true Cane troll. Go ahead and keep calling me names or making mama jokes. Your typed words really hurt...

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
I am of course happy with the win, but would be happier with say a win where we were in front the entire time, won by say 20 and played everyone on our team. Happy is realtive.
I guess you were dancing in the street last night. All your criteria were met pretty much. Yeah, I know they took a very early lead but then we outscored them like 30-4 or something crazy ;like that.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.