NFL Draft

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
Being better than driskel doesn't exempt anybody from being a bum
That's true! However...he should of been the guy under center for us instead of the person chump chose. Just another example of why that retard should never be in charge of any program.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
(Btw T, I'm just messing with you. Don't take it seriously)

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I think they know a thing or two about QBs....

If it were the Browns who took him in the 3rd, sure I'd listen to your terrible opinion.

Because the patriots have never whiffed on a pick lol. He's a future trade asset, nothing more.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Because he's big with a strong arm. They picked Ryan Mallet a few years ago and traded him. This looks like a similar situation.

Mallett has all the potential in the world but a 2 cent head. I haven't heard such things about Brissett.

Plus Brady is now 4 or 5 (can't remember when they took mallet) years older. Can't play forever

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Really? I thought Sagittarius was a bigger need.

We are loaded at the spot Bullard plays. Drafting him would be stupid when we desperately need another player at Leo. While I don't like the guy they drafted, I get the pick. Yannick plays like a typical ACC guy. Looks like Tarzan, plays like Jane. I've never seen a softer pass rusher in my life. But that's just my opinion on the guy. Maybe the front office and staff know something. He's got raw talent.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
We are loaded at the spot Bullard plays. Drafting him would be stupid when we desperately need another player at Leo. While I don't like the guy they drafted, I get the pick. Yannick plays like a typical ACC guy. Looks like Tarzan, plays like Jane. I've never seen a softer pass rusher in my life. But that's just my opinion on the guy. Maybe the front office and staff know something. He's got raw talent.

I'm really just poking fun at the "Leo" reference, and I don't follow the NFL closely. Are you talking about a LB? Or is "Leo" a specific position like "Buck?"

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
I'm really just poking fun at the "Leo" reference, and I don't follow the NFL closely. Are you talking about a LB? Or is "Leo" a specific position like "Buck?"

I believe you are on the right track:

"The Leo isn't particularly unique in and of itself. Most defenses have some kind of unique name for their weakside edge player (Buck/Whip/Jack)"

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Bullard, hmm, wonder if that end of season brush with injury to his wheel(s) diminished him somehow... need based roulette wheel anyway with the draft.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.